UPDATE: Jean Hobbs 10th July 2005

Old July 10th 05, 02:46 AM
Yowie

Default UPDATE: Jean Hobbs 10th July 2005

Jean really wants to thank all of you very much for the cards and support.

She's out of hospital now, much to her relief, and staying with her
daughter.

Her leg is still infected, unfortunatley, but is healing slowly. Her chest
is healing up very nicely and she feels much better for it. A district nurse
visits her every day.

She still isn't well enough to go home, however, and won't be for at least a
few weeks, according tot he nurse. But she's in good spirits as usual, you
can't keep our Jean down!

More updates when I get them....

Yowie

Old July 10th 05, 03:33 AM
Yoj

"Yowie" wrote in message
Jean really wants to thank all of you very much for the cards and support.

She's out of hospital now, much to her relief, and staying with her
daughter.

Her leg is still infected, unfortunatley, but is healing slowly. Her chest
is healing up very nicely and she feels much better for it. A district

nurse
visits her every day.

She still isn't well enough to go home, however, and won't be for at least

few weeks, according tot he nurse. But she's in good spirits as usual, you
can't keep our Jean down!

More updates when I get them....

Yowie

Thanks, Yowie. Please pass on my best wishes the next time you talk to her.

Joy

Old July 10th 05, 06:21 AM
Melissa Houle

Yowie wrote in message
Jean really wants to thank all of you very much for the cards and support.

She's out of hospital now, much to her relief, and staying with her
daughter.

Her leg is still infected, unfortunatley, but is healing slowly. Her chest
is healing up very nicely and she feels much better for it. A district

nurse
visits her every day.

She still isn't well enough to go home, however, and won't be for at least

few weeks, according tot he nurse. But she's in good spirits as usual, you
can't keep our Jean down!

More updates when I get them....

Yowie

Hooray, and good for Jean. =o) I hope that leg infection clears up soon so
that she'll feel well enough to return home. Give her my best.

Melissa

Old July 10th 05, 07:06 AM
jmcquown

Yowie wrote:
Jean really wants to thank all of you very much for the cards and
support.

She's out of hospital now, much to her relief, and staying with her
daughter.

Her leg is still infected, unfortunatley, but is healing slowly. Her
chest is healing up very nicely and she feels much better for it. A
district nurse visits her every day.

She still isn't well enough to go home, however, and won't be for at
least a few weeks, according tot he nurse. But she's in good spirits
as usual, you can't keep our Jean down!

More updates when I get them....

Yowie

Thanks for keeping us posted. Jean has a bit to deal with (my LLL went
through a quintuple bypass January, 2004) but she's a trooper. She'll be
fine!

Jill

Old July 10th 05, 09:37 AM
Adrian

Yowie wrote:
Jean really wants to thank all of you very much for the cards and
support.

She's out of hospital now, much to her relief, and staying with her
daughter.

Her leg is still infected, unfortunatley, but is healing slowly. Her
chest is healing up very nicely and she feels much better for it. A
district nurse visits her every day.

She still isn't well enough to go home, however, and won't be for at
least a few weeks, according tot he nurse. But she's in good spirits
as usual, you can't keep our Jean down!

More updates when I get them....

Yowie

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking about Jean. Continuing purrs
for a speedy recovery and I hope she can get back to Wilson soon, they
must be missing each other.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 10th 05, 10:56 AM
polonca12000

I'm so glad to hear Jean is out of the hospital.
Lots of purrs and best wishes for her leg to heal really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old July 10th 05, 04:46 PM
Irulan

Yowie, please tell Jean that we are still thinking of her everyday and she
is included in all our purrs and prayers.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 10th 05, 04:53 PM
Annie Wxill

"Yowie" wrote in message
Her leg is still infected, unfortunatley, but is healing slowly. Her chest
is healing up very nicely and she feels much better for it. A district
nurse visits her every day.

.... Yowie

Thanks for the update.
I have Jean in my thoughts and prayers every day.
It sounds like she is making progress.
I hope she has a complete recovery soon.
Annie