Emergency Purrs needed

Old October 13th 03, 04:50 AM
Hazel Az

Default Emergency Purrs needed

The never ending soap opera of my life. I swear....

Anyway my DH has threatened to kill me, my son and my cats since he has
found out I closed my accounts so he can't steal any more money. I am
trying to get the money together to move by the end of the week and seeing a
lawyer tomorrow to see what I can do to get him out of my life permanently.

I have a decent job now. I just need to get over these last few hurdles and
I will be home free. I've re-keyed the locks to make sure he can't get into
the house again. Unfortunately he has stolen my car keys so I may be in
trouble there. I just have to continually outsmart him until he doesn't
know where I live anymore.

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel Az

Old October 13th 03, 05:33 AM
Marina

"Hazel Az" wrote

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will

help
get us through.

Hazel, that is terrible! Purrs and soothing vibes coming over from us.
Please let us know how it goes.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 13th 03, 06:47 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 03:50:19 GMT, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

The never ending soap opera of my life. I swear....

Anyway my DH has threatened to kill me, my son and my cats since he has
found out I closed my accounts so he can't steal any more money. I am
trying to get the money together to move by the end of the week and seeing a
lawyer tomorrow to see what I can do to get him out of my life permanently.

I have a decent job now. I just need to get over these last few hurdles and
I will be home free. I've re-keyed the locks to make sure he can't get into
the house again. Unfortunately he has stolen my car keys so I may be in
trouble there. I just have to continually outsmart him until he doesn't
know where I live anymore.

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel Az

Prayers and purrs coming for you to get the b*st*rd out of your life
for good. I suppose a lawyer will suggest a restraining order, but
about the only good I've ever thought a restraing order was good for
is putting the bum in jail after they break it. They do little or no
good with someone determined to carry through on these types of
threats.

Anyway, will be keeping you in my thoughts and praying for you,
Old October 13th 03, 07:03 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Hazel Az wrote:

The never ending soap opera of my life. I swear....

Anyway my DH has threatened to kill me, my son and my cats since he has
found out I closed my accounts so he can't steal any more money. I am
trying to get the money together to move by the end of the week and seeing a
lawyer tomorrow to see what I can do to get him out of my life permanently.

I have a decent job now. I just need to get over these last few hurdles and
I will be home free. I've re-keyed the locks to make sure he can't get into
the house again. Unfortunately he has stolen my car keys so I may be in
trouble there. I just have to continually outsmart him until he doesn't
know where I live anymore.

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Sounds like you can use all the prayers we can give you! (Also some
good legal advice and a couple of injuctions.) How did a nice person
like you manage to hook up with such a creep, anyway? He sounds
genuinely psychotic.

Hazel Az

Old October 13th 03, 09:00 AM
Debbie Maizels

Hazel Az wrote:

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel, for your own protection please be very careful about what you
post on this newsgroup (or any newsgroup). Remember it's a public forum
and anyone anywhere can read it to find out what you are up to,
including your soon-ex-to-be and/or one of his pals, lawyers, etc. Maybe
the private Catslaves list would be a better place to post any specifics
you need feedback on? Just trying to think one step ahead of the game
here ;-) Stay safe and major purrs coming your way -

Deb.

--
Y! diatomdeb :: 0°07'W 51°18'N :: www.scientific-art.com

Old October 13th 03, 01:58 PM
JBHajos

wrote:

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Good grief, Pam, this is ghastly and outrageous. You most
certainly have all the purrs and prayers we can muster. May the
nightmare end soonest. I can sympathize as I went through something
like it - - but when a bullet was fired through my living-room window,
I gave up, chickened out, and moved from the state! Had I been as
courageous as you've been, I'd have fought it out. But.... Did you
give up on the St Louis idea? At any rate, please let us know what
you learn from your lawyer - hope it's good news!! Take care.

Jeanne
Old October 13th 03, 03:10 PM
Nan

wrote:

The never ending soap opera of my life. I swear....

Anyway my DH has threatened to kill me, my son and my cats since he has
found out I closed my accounts so he can't steal any more money. I am
trying to get the money together to move by the end of the week and seeing a
lawyer tomorrow to see what I can do to get him out of my life permanently.

I have a decent job now. I just need to get over these last few hurdles and
I will be home free. I've re-keyed the locks to make sure he can't get into
the house again. Unfortunately he has stolen my car keys so I may be in
trouble there. I just have to continually outsmart him until he doesn't
know where I live anymore.

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel Az

I'll be praying that DH gets what's coming to him. He sounds like a
real jerk.

You may have to re-key the locks on the car, too.

Purrs, woofs, and chirps from the Allons, Tennessee USA gang

Nan
Old October 13th 03, 03:17 PM
Lucy's Mom

How frightening!! Lucy and I are purring that you and your's stay
safe and get through this....Keep us posted and please, be very
careful. We don't want anything to happen to you!!!

Kim and Lucy
Old October 13th 03, 03:25 PM
fuga =^o^=

Purrs on the way Pam. I think you should call the police and submit a
report about the death threats. You need to have all this on record.

I am glad you closed off the account definitely a good thing. He's starting
to sound like he's got a drug problem.

I'm sorry you've had to sell the house but it sounds like it was blessing
otherwise you would never be rid of Terry.

Hugs to you and Alex.

Fuga

Old October 13th 03, 03:56 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel Az

Absolutely! You're on the top of our purrs list here. Many purrs coming
from the furgang, and much meditation from me. Hang in there - you
*will* make it through all this.

Dan

Purrs and encourgement needed Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 20 October 8th 03 06:37 PM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
Purrs Needed - Banana has Pneumonia Arthur Shapiro Cat anecdotes 27 September 7th 03 07:19 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM