OT PING: Jill McQuown

Old August 7th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default OT PING: Jill McQuown

Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your recipe
for squash casserole. That might be something that I can stomach these
days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if you ever made it with
butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the squash first?

Thanks!

kili

Old August 7th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

kilikini wrote:
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your
recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I can
stomach these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if you
ever made it with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the squash
first?
Thanks!

kili

I've never made it with butternut. The texture would be completely
different.

Jill

Old August 7th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

jmcquown wrote:
kilikini wrote:
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your
recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I can
stomach these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if you
ever made it with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the squash
first?
Thanks!

kili

I've never made it with butternut. The texture would be completely
different.

Jill

Okay, fair enough. I love yellow squash, anyway. Thanks!

kili

Old August 8th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

kilikini wrote:
Okay, fair enough. I love yellow squash, anyway. Thanks!

Also bear in mind that butternut squash is sweet, whereas yellow squash
is not.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 8th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Victor Martinez wrote:
kilikini wrote:
Okay, fair enough. I love yellow squash, anyway. Thanks!

Also bear in mind that butternut squash is sweet, whereas yellow
squash is not.

True. I didn't think of that, Victor. I love most squash. It's cheap and
it's tasty!

kili

Old August 8th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your
recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I can stomach
these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if you ever made it
with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the squash first?

Thanks!

kili

Jill, this made me think of the web site I put up for you ages ago:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/TheChefsCat/ - we really never got around to
updating it completely, but I do still have all the recipes you gave me (and
my son, who's a wonderful cook, added some also).

Kili, there are two recipes for squash and I think one could be used for
butternut squash.

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

Old August 8th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

CatNipped wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your
recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I can
stomach these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if
you ever made it with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the
squash first? Thanks!

kili

Jill, this made me think of the web site I put up for you ages ago:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/TheChefsCat/ - we really never got
around to updating it completely, but I do still have all the recipes
you gave me (and my son, who's a wonderful cook, added some also).

Kili, there are two recipes for squash and I think one could be used
for butternut squash.

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

Thanks, CatNipped! I've forgotten all about that website and haven't
checked it in a few years. I'll do so, now.

kili

Old August 9th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across
your recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I
can stomach these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering
if you ever made it with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook
the squash first?

Thanks!

kili

Jill, this made me think of the web site I put up for you ages ago:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/TheChefsCat/ - we really never got
around to updating it completely, but I do still have all the recipes
you gave me (and my son, who's a wonderful cook, added some also).

Kili, there are two recipes for squash and I think one could be used
for butternut squash.

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

I still love what you did to Persia in that photo!

Ping - Jill jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 March 6th 08 09:49 AM
Ping Jill Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 0 January 9th 06 04:24 AM
Ping Jill McQuown... a little bird told me that it's your birthday... cathyxyz Cat anecdotes 31 August 1st 05 12:40 PM
PING : Jill McQ Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 05 03:31 AM
PING : Pamela Kish Hazellief and Jill McQuown Gizela Cat anecdotes 1 December 16th 03 02:27 AM