Hey Harry

Old February 1st 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Hey Harry

are yoo reely 19 yeerz old? Mai unka Mutt wuz 18 yeerz old wen he wint tew
RB bak en 2007.
Hym wuz uh poly dat tul..um hym had 6 toze on eech uff hiz frunt feetz n
left me en charge, hym gave meh hiz laowd purr n hee wuz rich n dat iz wai
ai kan liv in dan bigbig hoam wiff da bannistur n stuff.

Heer iz hiz pixshure
http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...utt%281%29.jpg

PUUUURRS
Mosey

Old February 1st 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 1, 4:26*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
are yoo reely 19 yeerz old? *Mai unka Mutt wuz 18 yeerz old wen he wint tew
RB bak en 2007.
Hym wuz uh poly dat tul..um hym had 6 toze on eech uff hiz frunt feetz n
left me en charge, hym gave meh hiz laowd purr n hee wuz rich n dat iz wai
ai kan liv in dan bigbig hoam wiff da bannistur n stuff.

Heer iz hiz pixshurehttp://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/pwpimages/mutt%281%29.jpg

PUUUURRS
Mosey

Hihi Mosey!
No mees fife! Iss Jack whu is 19. He wil be 20 dis yeer inna June me
finks. Wees gonna haff a purrty fur dat. Meomie had a hoomin furrend
whuse kitty had 6 toze. He wus cleffur n cood opun da fridge n steel
pwons n ham n cweem...den he wood sikk dem awl up onna carpit...now
dats kewl......

Harry
Old February 1st 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

On Feb 1, 4:26 am, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

Hai Harry
waow, Jack wyl bee 20 en Joon? Datz nise uff yer hoomins tew hab uh partee
fur hizowself.
Mutt nebber did awl dat but hym standed en hiz kibblez, den hurked dem upp
awl da tyme.
yeUP, dat wuz kewl. ai styl mizzes hym.
Mosey

Old February 2nd 11, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:26:42 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

are yoo reely 19 yeerz old? Mai unka Mutt wuz 18 yeerz old wen he wint tew
RB bak en 2007.
Hym wuz uh poly dat tul..um hym had 6 toze on eech uff hiz frunt feetz n
left me en charge, hym gave meh hiz laowd purr n hee wuz rich n dat iz wai
ai kan liv in dan bigbig hoam wiff da bannistur n stuff.

Heer iz hiz pixshure
http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...utt%281%29.jpg

PUUUURRS
Mosey

Mutt was a very handsome kitty, and I know he was a very special kitty
to your DH, Dutch.

I'm very sorry he had to go to the Bridge.

Even 18 years isn't nearly long enough
Old February 2nd 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 1, 4:26*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
are yoo reely 19 yeerz old? *Mai unka Mutt wuz 18 yeerz old wen he wint tew
RB bak en 2007.
Hym wuz uh poly dat tul..um hym had 6 toze on eech uff hiz frunt feetz n
left me en charge, hym gave meh hiz laowd purr n hee wuz rich n dat iz wai
ai kan liv in dan bigbig hoam wiff da bannistur n stuff.

Heer iz hiz pixshurehttp://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/pwpimages/mutt%281%29.jpg

PUUUURRS
Mosey

Me finks Mutt wus a furry hansum kitty! A wittle wike myneselfness me
finks...yus...furry hansum...

Jack Gordon , VC.
Old February 6th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Hey Jack

On Feb 1, 4:26 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
are yoo reely 19 yeerz old? Mai unka Mutt wuz 18 yeerz old wen he wint
tew
RB bak en 2007.
Hym wuz uh poly dat tul..um hym had 6 toze on eech uff hiz frunt feetz n
left me en charge, hym gave meh hiz laowd purr n hee wuz rich n dat iz wai
ai kan liv in dan bigbig hoam wiff da bannistur n stuff.

Heer iz hiz
pixshurehttp://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/pwpimages/mutt%281%29.jpg

PUUUURRS
Mosey

Me finks Mutt wus a furry hansum kitty! A wittle wike myneselfness me
finks...yus...furry hansum...

Jack Gordon , VC.

yeUP, hym wuz uh vury hansum kitty. n wize n funnee tew. ai styl mizzez
hym.
PURRS
Mosey