It's Jack's fault

Old April 6th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default It's Jack's fault

Well, I can blame part of it on him, at least.

A few weeks ago, I had a brain MRI. I woke that day with my sciatica
kicking in -- what fun. It was so bad, they offered me a wheelchair to
get to the MRI machine!

So the next day, Jack is wrapping himself around my feet. Tightly. And
with me being already shaky on my feet, I, of course, did the klutzy
thing, and accidentally partly stepped in a metal cat bowl with my left
foot, leaving it painful, bruised and swollen.

As if all that wasn't bad enough, somehow (probably from chasing Jack
around -- it is his fault, you know) I got a horrible pain in my left
thigh. And I mean, even with the help of a cane borrowed from a friend,
I was screaming at each step.

Dr. says I have tendonitis in the foot, lumbago, and a sprained muscle
in my thigh.

It's all Jack's fault. Honest.

Ginger-lyn
finally on pain meds, though not the good stuff (darn!)

Purrs to everyone needing them, as I got behind yet again.
Old April 7th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

I've had sciatica, and it is very painful. I haven't had all those other
things on top of it. Ouch!

It sounds as though you need a hug. A gentle one.

((((Ginger-lyn))))

Joy

Old April 7th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:42:31 GMT, Ginger-lyn
yodeled:

Well, I can blame part of it on him, at least.

A few weeks ago, I had a brain MRI. I woke that day with my sciatica
kicking in -- what fun. It was so bad, they offered me a wheelchair to
get to the MRI machine!

So the next day, Jack is wrapping himself around my feet. Tightly. And
with me being already shaky on my feet, I, of course, did the klutzy
thing, and accidentally partly stepped in a metal cat bowl with my left
foot, leaving it painful, bruised and swollen.

As if all that wasn't bad enough, somehow (probably from chasing Jack
around -- it is his fault, you know) I got a horrible pain in my left
thigh. And I mean, even with the help of a cane borrowed from a friend,
I was screaming at each step.

Dr. says I have tendonitis in the foot, lumbago, and a sprained muscle
in my thigh.

It's all Jack's fault. Honest.

It is, but what can you do?

Ginger-lyn
finally on pain meds, though not the good stuff (darn!)

Purrs to everyone needing them, as I got behind yet again.

Sending you healing purrs for all those aches and pains.
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 7th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Dr. says I have tendonitis in the foot, lumbago, and a sprained muscle
in my thigh.

Ow ow ow. Many purrs for you Ginger-lyn. Don't be too mad at Jack. It
may be his fault but he didn't mean to hurt you.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old April 7th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Marina wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
Dr. says I have tendonitis in the foot, lumbago, and a sprained muscle
in my thigh.

Ow ow ow. Many purrs for you Ginger-lyn. Don't be too mad at Jack. It
may be his fault but he didn't mean to hurt you.

Oh, I can't get too mad at Jack. All I have to do is look into those
big, innocent (hah!) eyes, and the little stinker just melts my heart.
Even though he is a hoolikitten/cat, I can't help but love the little guy.

Ginger-lyn
Old April 8th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Oh, I can't get too mad at Jack. All I have to do is look into those
big, innocent (hah!) eyes, and the little stinker just melts my heart.
Even though he is a hoolikitten/cat, I can't help but love the little guy.

It's the same with me and Caliban. He is such a hoolicat, but he has
those huge innocent eyes...

Old April 8th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Dr. says I have tendonitis in the foot, lumbago, and a sprained muscle
in my thigh.

It's all Jack's fault. Honest.

Yeow! All that at once. Many purrs that the pain abates quickly.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 9th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ginger-lyn wrote:

[...]

Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

It's all my fault [email protected] Cat anecdotes 6 January 31st 07 04:00 AM
Jack's not doing so well Juls Cat health & behaviour 15 September 2nd 05 05:34 AM
My own fault wafflycat Cat anecdotes 3 July 2nd 05 01:57 AM
It was my fault Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 December 8th 04 08:51 PM
update on Jack's swallowed toy Governor George Liquor Cat health & behaviour 41 November 27th 03 03:16 PM