Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

Old November 8th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

I call HKC mtg 2 order.

No bizness AFAIK, just social mtg.

Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Louise, HKC Prez.
Old November 8th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
Adam wrote:

I call HKC mtg 2 order.

No bizness AFAIK, just social mtg.

Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Louise, HKC Prez.

I'z been bizee hurkin. I'ze hurked at least 3 hurks a week, mostly at da
bottom of da stairs where da hoomins don't see dem til dey step in dem.
They allez squeals wif delight.

Tabitha
Old November 8th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Adam wrote:
I call HKC mtg 2 order.

No bizness AFAIK, just social mtg.

Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Louise, HKC Prez.

I haffunt had enny, but my bruther Jack has outdun himself. He hurkd
fife times on da wite carpet!

After momm calls da carpet cleenerpurrson, Jack can start offur again.

Lucy
Old November 8th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Last weekend I hurked up awl myown brekfist. It tuk 5 hurkz to git it awl
up.

Sundance

Old November 8th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Itz not az impurressiv az Sundance's, but I hurked up a hareball the uther
day.

Rebecca

Old November 8th 08, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Nov 8, 10:49*am, Adam wrote:
I call HKC mtg 2 order.

No bizness AFAIK, just social mtg.

Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Louise, HKC Prez.

I'ze been hurk free since I hurked on Meowmiez yarn, but there is
always tomorrow snicker

MuShu, da Magnificent
Old November 8th 08, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Nottid synze on Pawpawz lethur chayer.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 8th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_5_]

In article ,
says...
Nottid synze on Pawpawz lethur chayer.

UB ~ I bet Pawpaw LOVED that! ;-)
Old November 8th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 8:49 pm, Adam wrote:
I call HKC mtg 2 order.

No bizness AFAIK, just social mtg.

Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Louise, HKC Prez.

I hurked on one ub da chares yestooday. Sew I sitt in da uvver wun an
Uncl Bill had to cleen up da hurk-chare an sitted in it. Ant Micki
went too Cancoom, sew wee iz gonna hav Uncl Bill all two rselves all
weak. Wee iz gonna haff funfun.

WooToo
"The welfare of the people has always been the alibi of tyrants, and
it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a
good conscience"
Albert Camus