OT. My favourite time and favourite month.

Old April 17th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OT. My favourite time and favourite month.

I just love Friday evenings. I don't have to get up early to go to work for
two days. I don't dislike my job at all but the commute is very tiring, it
adds an hour and a half to my working day.
Plus the job can burn you out over time. After 20 years of it, I am now
seeing adult children from dysfunctional families in the 80's that are
coming to our attention now with their own children. Having had no
experience of proper parenting they are unable to do it themselves and so
the cycle continues.

Switching from this

May is my favourite month. The weather improves and everything is growing
like mad in the garden. Soon my rose that I saved from death in a shop will
be flowering. Her name is Night Queen. a beautiful red one, and it seemed
no-one wanted her. I love roses so I bought her and put her in a bucket of
earth. Just to save her really.
She is now growing out of her bucket, pushing her roots up out of it. She
will go in the garden very shortly.

Old April 18th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:
I just love Friday evenings. I don't have to get up early to go to work for
two days. I don't dislike my job at all but the commute is very tiring, it
adds an hour and a half to my working day.
Plus the job can burn you out over time. After 20 years of it, I am now
seeing adult children from dysfunctional families in the 80's that are
coming to our attention now with their own children. Having had no
experience of proper parenting they are unable to do it themselves and so
the cycle continues.

snip

Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Favourite pictures Marina Cat anecdotes 3 October 9th 07 09:44 PM
My favourite cat things.... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 30 February 17th 07 09:21 PM
Favourite toys Kate Cat anecdotes 10 July 22nd 05 02:38 PM
A new 'favourite spot' Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 5 July 21st 05 03:23 PM
Another of "My favourite things" jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 August 13th 04 05:56 PM