Pattyball Turnament

Old July 14th 12, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Pattyball Turnament

"MLB" wrote in message
On 07/13/2012 03:51 PM, Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:40:38 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Now dat da hoomins is froo wiff awl dat gneiss grass wiff da stans
aroun
for r frenz to watsh, less haff a PATTYBAWL turnimant dere atted
Wimbleton.

Ob korse, wee will eech haff plenny ob pongpong bawls to bat aroun.
An
awl ob usses will WIN.

An mebbe wez can haf some baftubs brought in. Dere's few fings funner
dan
batting at pingpong balls in a baftub.

Sammy

++++++++++++++
Iz vowtin fur da baftub fingy. Iz alsew don myn gettin my footsiez
wet. TuTu

I wike da shower-ruum effin bettererer!
But sumtymz da 'hewlp' furgetz tu put da bawlz bak seown we dey yuze
mine shower-ruum. Meowmee haz bin gnown tu step on un bawl an
skweel wiff delite.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 14th 12, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Now dat da hoomins is froo wiff awl dat gneiss grass wiff da stans
aroun
for r frenz to watsh, less haff a PATTYBAWL turnimant dere atted
Wimbleton.

Ob korse, wee will eech haff plenny ob pongpong bawls to bat
aroun. An
awl ob usses will WIN.

A pattyball turnamint sounds like fun! I will be dere.

Sammy Redcat

Wotts ob room tu zoom! Wheee!Cant wayt! Im zoomin awlwedy!
MeOwy

Dunt hurt yerself mai wink, wif awl dat zoomin, Dunt run entu uh wawl.

Wee will getted dat gnice older wady nam Elizabeff to frow out da
pongpong bawls. Den shee can watsh usses play. Shee has to keep dem
Korgi dogs from gettin in da weigh, tho.

--
Wascal

Da Kitties fursus da Korgies! Yayyyy!
Meowy, reddy to pounse an bat an zoom-

ai m redy tu zoom, pounse, n bat wif yu, mai wink.

Hethr, da Bear an widdl Samanfa is challenjin dem Korgies to a doggy-
soccer matsh durn da innermishuns ob da pattybawl.

--
Wascal

Hoo wuntz tu paz da Kitty Olympik Torch?

Mosey

Old July 14th 12, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Now dat da hoomins is froo wiff awl dat gneiss grass wiff da stans aroun
for r frenz to watsh, less haff a PATTYBAWL turnimant dere atted
Wimbleton.

Ob korse, wee will eech haff plenny ob pongpong bawls to bat aroun. An
awl ob usses will WIN.

An mebbe wez can haf some baftubs brought in. Dere's few fings funner dan
batting at pingpong balls in a baftub.

Sammy

Dat saowndz wike fun, Sammy..yeUP

Mosey
Old July 14th 12, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

On 07/13/2012 03:51 PM, Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:40:38 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Now dat da hoomins is froo wiff awl dat gneiss grass wiff da stans aroun
for r frenz to watsh, less haff a PATTYBAWL turnimant dere atted
Wimbleton.

Ob korse, wee will eech haff plenny ob pongpong bawls to bat aroun. An
awl ob usses will WIN.

An mebbe wez can haf some baftubs brought in. Dere's few fings funner dan
batting at pingpong balls in a baftub.

Sammy

++++++++++++++
Iz vowtin fur da baftub fingy. Iz alsew don myn gettin my footsiez wet.
TuTu

++++++++++++++++++++

ai wike tu batbat en da baftub but ai dunt wike tu git mai feetz wet at
awl..nope.

Mosey

Old July 14th 12, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Yu r sew sili Pi2nya..yeUP

G'nite..YAAAAAAAAAAWN

Mosey

Old July 15th 12, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote in message

[...]

Bud itz twuuu, itz twuuuu! Awlla itz twuuu!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 15th 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Hab sum fuhn den, Toonya

Mosey, YAAAAAAAAAAAAWNin...awf tu bed nao.

Old July 16th 12, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 13, 4:19*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message

[...]

Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -

Pawaps yoo mite be aybl tu teech da meowmie gnot to step on enny
bawlz. Sutch as, wenn she aboutted tu doo dadt, yoo cud skweech an
disstwak hurownsefl.
MeOwy
Old August 4th 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

one of the nicest feashures of owrz new howze issa shower inna front
bafroom, itz purrfekt fur pwain tub hokee, OEJ