I think Apache wants to leave home...

Old November 15th 03, 06:25 PM
Jette Goldie

Default I think Apache wants to leave home...

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

I turn around to find the scissors, turn back and find this....

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/postbox1.jpg

--
Jette Goldie

Apache and Dakota
http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kitties.html

Old November 15th 03, 06:58 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:25:42 GMT, "Jette Goldie"
wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

I turn around to find the scissors, turn back and find this....

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/postbox1.jpg

No, I think he just wanted to be your "surprise present". He
certainly is beautiful. MLB

Old November 15th 03, 07:37 PM
Tanada

Jette Goldie wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

I turn around to find the scissors, turn back and find this....

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/postbox1.jpg

It looks to me more like she doesn't want another great play/sleeping
area to leave home.

Pam S.
Old November 15th 03, 07:47 PM
Jette Goldie

"Tanada" wrote in message
Jette Goldie wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

I turn around to find the scissors, turn back and find this....

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/postbox1.jpg

It looks to me more like she doesn't want another great play/sleeping
area to leave home.

Funny thing is, she's not usually much of a one for playing
with boxes - that's Dakota's trick. And 30 seconds after the
photo was taken he pushed her out of the box and took it
for himself.

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old November 15th 03, 08:34 PM
Takayuki

"Jette Goldie" wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

Your cats want to be shipped to the New World, because they have such
American names.

Old November 15th 03, 08:44 PM
Jette Goldie

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Jette Goldie" wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

Your cats want to be shipped to the New World, because they have such
American names.

Well, the box IS going to Colorado g

Old November 15th 03, 10:18 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:35:55 GMT, "Jette Goldie"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

I turn around to find the scissors, turn back and find this....

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/postbox1.jpg

No, I think he just wanted to be your "surprise present". He
certainly is beautiful. MLB

She :-)

It wasn't apparent.
Old November 15th 03, 10:56 PM
Jette Goldie

"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:35:55 GMT, "Jette Goldie"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

It's that time of the year and parcels are being prepared
for posting. So I'm sorting out packing boxes, finding tape,
etc.

I turn around to find the scissors, turn back and find this....

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/postbox1.jpg

No, I think he just wanted to be your "surprise present". He
certainly is beautiful. MLB

She :-)

It wasn't apparent.

Tortoiseshell/Calico. 99.9% female because it is a
sex linked gene. If you see those markings on a cat, safest
thing to say is "she". (the few males with tortoiseshell markings
are XXY and mostly sterile)