sad sekriterry

Old November 5th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
unclefred

Default sad sekriterry

meeee wrote:

Hi I am momentarily butting in here, cat frends because this is a hard
subject to write about. On Sunday we lost one of Cougar's kittens. Not
Crystal, although I'm still watching her, but the smallest of the litter,
dear little Smokey Quartz. The vet diagnosis was incorrect; I'm not
blaming the vet though as its very hard to pick things in kittens and what
he gave me was the right medication, but the correct diagnosis is more
infectious. The original diagnosis of Crystal was a gastro type bug as she
had no signs of Colisii (not spelled right I know) virus and had diarhea
so he interpreted the 'hurking' as a vomiting attempt on an empty stomach.
However it was actually coughing and as i was looking for gastro signs I
missed the 'coughing' signs putting them down to hairballs. By the time we
realized something was up it was too late. Smokey passed away early Sunday
morning. He hadnt looked actually sick, but had lost weight over the week.
I put this down as being close to worming time (next week) and change of
food. As I was on the lookout for gastro signs I totally missed the cough.
It is a flu type thing and now all the cats are on anitbiotics as
apparently (as happened here) if you only treat the one with symptoms you
can have one recover, only to have another come down with it. I am glad we
caught it before we lost any of the others, as it seems to move fast once
it takes hold. So I am feeling quite down, and DH was devastated as he
really loves the kittens. We buried little Smokey in a piece of Sari silk
under the Azalea bed.

leaking Sekriterry

You are not alone. We know what it means to loose a loved one and we are
all purring fur you and fur poor little Smokey Quartz. It's such a
beautiful name and we are sure the kitten is too. May she have fun playing
with all those others at the bridge.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old November 5th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze all purrin fur yur harts to feel bedder. Smokey was luved an we
hopes he had a peeceful trip to da bridj.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr

Snowflake, Chappy and Booker

Old November 6th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Oh dear, Cougar we're so sorry to hear about this. Do you need a
Caretaking Kitty from the Catmerica Volunteer Nurses' Corps to
teleport over and help you take care of the kittens?

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland VC, Age 16
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Old November 6th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"unclefred" wrote in message
meeee wrote:

[...]

Thankyou. He was a little beauty and is very sadly missed by hoomins and
cats alike. I will never forget him, he will be remembered along with the
other precious ones waiting.

Old November 6th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangyu that wud be furry helpful. I is wurreed abowt my remayning kitties.
Tha Boss is leekin an shuvvin orrible taysting stuffs down ower throts but i
is still wurreed becos crystal is coffing still.
Coogar

nk.net...

Old November 6th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Kitty Schottland, wearing a starched white nurse's cap and
carrying a black bag.] Where's the Crystal Kitten? I have to
examine her. Open up and say MEOW!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

news

Old November 6th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

[Five cats form a circle and assume the meatloaf position of respect
while they purrr fur little Smokey Quartz' trip to the Bridj and for the
hearts of those who loved him.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Old November 6th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:53:27 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

gennle snippy

We is sorry to reed ov dis, and sendz owr Purrz to hooman an kitty to
heel dere broken hartz. Purrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/6/2006 11:16:40 AM