I've done it again

Old October 14th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I've done it again

Every thread is now marked read - I have no clue how I've done this for the
second time now. Purrs for all who need them, GYFBH for those who are
missing. If you've replied to my posts you'll need to bump it for a reply.
Bump them all up anyway, I'm lost in rpca all read..

Tweed
I swear I never touched "anything"

Old October 14th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Christina Websell kirjoitti:
Every thread is now marked read - I have no clue how I've done this for the
second time now. Purrs for all who need them, GYFBH for those who are
missing. If you've replied to my posts you'll need to bump it for a reply.
Bump them all up anyway, I'm lost in rpca all read..

Tweed
I swear I never touched "anything"

If you get a desperate urge to read up on something, maybe you can order
the messages by posting time, even the read ones. If you have selected
to show only threads with unread, or even only unread messages, you can
change that temporarily, can't you? I sometimes look up a message by
changing my settings...but I'm on Mozilla Thunderbird and you seem to be
on Outlook Express.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old October 14th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Christine K" wrote

| I'm on Mozilla Thunderbird and you seem to be
| on Outlook Express.

You can simultaneously mark all messages as read in OE from the Edit menu by
choosing "Mark All Read" or hitting Ctrl+Shift+A. It would be fairly easy to
mistakenly click "Mark All Read" on that menu when one meant to click "Mark
Conversation As Read" just above it.

Old October 14th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Pat kirjoitti:
"Christine K" wrote

| I'm on Mozilla Thunderbird and you seem to be
| on Outlook Express.

You can simultaneously mark all messages as read in OE from the Edit menu by
choosing "Mark All Read" or hitting Ctrl+Shift+A. It would be fairly easy to
mistakenly click "Mark All Read" on that menu when one meant to click "Mark
Conversation As Read" just above it.

In T-bird the "mark all read" and "mark conversation read" are not next
to each other, thank Bob!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com