Mad kitty!

Old October 25th 04, 03:46 PM
Singh

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:

The former Mr. T (an Aussie) had people remark to him that it must be
cool to live in a country from where you could drive all over Europe.
:P

I've heard that many people think that Australia and Austria are the same
place, which would certainly lead to that kind of confusion!

they've used that in the Mary Tyler Moore Show, where they had that jackass
Ted Baxter complaining about a report he had to read on something in Austria:
"And look how they spelled Australia!"

Blessed be,
Baha

--
Cheryl

Old October 25th 04, 04:08 PM
Singh

On 2004-10-23, Sherry wrote:

Gotta agree with you, Seanette. I posted about Jake back earlier in the
summer.
I made several suggestions to DH as to how to "relocate" him. (her?).

The
suggestions all kinda died for lack of a second.

Jake eats mice. You might want to keep him.

Jake's eating something, for sure. If he gets much bigger he's going to be
scary. Here's a pic I took last spring when I caught him out on the top of

the
cellar sunning himself.
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake2.jpg

Sherry

Oh my, what a gorgeous creature!! Sorry, I *LOVE* snakes, they are so silky
(they are *NOT* slimy, I love petting them) and graceful - attributes they
share with cats.

I do love snakes! I was at an art festival one time and there was a fellow
taking his 8-foot boa constrictor for a sunny Sunday walk in the park. We got to
talking and he asked if I wanted to hold her. Well, I wasn't going to pass that
up! He put the snake around my neck and let me tell you, it was the best neck
massage I'd gotten in a long time! She just moved back and forth and was really
quite friendly, and very therapeutic! He told me that the snake was a way to
measure up a potential girlfriend: if she was cool with the snake, he figured,
she'd be cool for him.

Blessed be,
Baha

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 25th 04, 04:08 PM
Singh

Old October 25th 04, 04:08 PM
Singh

Old October 25th 04, 04:16 PM
Singh

Jeanette wrote:

Mishi wrote in message

. These weren't coal ashes, but wood ash. I sat on a
sofa, and drank soda.

'soda' - An ingredient for an alcohol cure when I was a kid.

I grew up with 'pop' for any fizzy sweet drink, and 'cordial' for any sweet
drink that had to be diluted down with water.. My step-grandma, who lived
all of twenty miles away from me, used 'mineral' for any fizzy sweet drink,
and 'pop' for any sweet drink that had to be diluted down with water. I
guess I heard 'soda-pop' on American TV shows and deduced what it was from
that.

Ah, the "pop" wars! I used to hear arguments in bars over this. In Western New
York, pop is a fizzy soft drink like Pepsi or 7-Up; soda is plain club soda,
rarely drunk by itself but used as a mixer with booze or to make wine
spritzers. Saying soda for anything else really confuses the hell out of people
here.

Blessed be,
Baha

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM