Purr request also Please

Old July 31st 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Purr request also Please

Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I put it
near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and jumping up to get
to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above or
coming over to love on me. He still is snacking so I don't know if he just
does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Old July 31st 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Matthew"
Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I put
it near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and jumping up to
get to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above
or coming over to love on me. He still is snacking so I don't know if he
just does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Oh Matthew, I am so sorry to hear this Could it be the heat? Heartfelt
prayers from me and loud healing purrs from our kitties that he feels
better.
Love
Kyla

Old July 31st 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I put it
near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and jumping up to get
to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above or
coming over to love on me. He still is snacking so I don't know if he just
does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Sending Phantom purrs that he will enjoy his remaining time and may it
be a long time too. MLB

Old July 31st 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I put
it near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and jumping up to
get to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above
or coming over to love on me. He still is snacking so I don't know if he
just does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Purrs for the dear guy.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old July 31st 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 31, 12:38*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Phantom *is not eating as he should. *He is still eating as long as I put it
near him. *He still is going to the bathroom *getting and jumping up to get
to the water bowl. * He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above or
coming over to love on me. *He still is snacking so I don't know if he just
does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. *He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. *Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Purrs from our household. Maggy May is his age and sympathizes. Heck,
I'm sixty-four and sympathize.
It may well be just a temporary lack of energy, especially if it is
hot there.

--
Will in New Haven
Old July 31st 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Phantom, and for you.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

g.com...

Old July 31st 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I
put it near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and
jumping up to get to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he
is doing the above or coming over to love on me. He still is
snacking so I don't know if he just does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost
16. He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time
I was in the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver
and kidney failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile
longer and feels better

Purrs for Phantom, I hope he lasts at least as long as Snoopy who was 19 in
March and still going strong.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 31st 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jul 31, 10:38*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
Phantom *is not eating as he should. *He is still eating as long as I put it
near him. *He still is going to the bathroom *getting and jumping up to get
to the water bowl. * He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above or
coming over to love on me. *He still is snacking so I don't know if he just
does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. *He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. *Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Done, on both counts, and a few others.

Smokie Darling (Annie)
Old July 31st 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com
Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I
put it near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and
jumping up to get to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he
is doing the above or coming over to love on me. He still is
snacking so I don't know if he just does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost
16. He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time
I was in the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver
and kidney failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile
longer and feels better

Purrs to Phantom and of course his worried slave.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old July 31st 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:38:54 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

Phantom is not eating as he should. He is still eating as long as I put it
near him. He still is going to the bathroom getting and jumping up to get
to the water bowl. He stays in one spot unless he is doing the above or
coming over to love on me. He still is snacking so I don't know if he just
does not feel well or what

A thought has crossed that it is getting near his time. He is almost 16.
He has lost a lot of weight from the hyperthyroidism. Last time I was in
the blood work showed that he was in early stages of liver and kidney
failure.

So some prayers and purrs that my old man is with me for awhile longer and
feels better

Sending get well purrs for Phantom, and for your nerves.

- Robert Heinlein

Purr request for Rob tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 31 June 16th 09 12:22 AM
purr request... Christine K Cat anecdotes 24 January 7th 09 08:06 PM
A Purr Request Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 17 December 20th 08 01:04 AM
purr request cl Cat anecdotes 11 November 23rd 08 07:22 PM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 10:52 PM