OT Facebook bandwagon

Old September 5th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Default OT Facebook bandwagon

One of my FB friends posted this to his profile:

The 12 most annoying types of Facebookers
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/...ters/index.htm

I suspect I'm a cross between the Lurker and the Crank. :P
Old September 5th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Boca Deb

On Sep 2, 7:36*pm, ScratchMonkey
wrote:
Mischief wrote in news:de3823d0-42db-439a-8f5e-
:

I'm also a HUGE game player of Mafia Wars, Pirates, Farmville, Vampire
Wars and Mousehunt.

What are those, anyway? I see everyone playing them, but I'm off playing
WoW, instead.

Who are you, on what realm do you play, and are you Horde or
Alliance? I'm Devorrah of Runetotem, Level 7, Alliance. Yeah, I'm a
newbie/greenhorn.

Debby
aka The Boca Deb

Old September 5th 09, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Default World of Warcraft (was: OT Facebook bandwagon)

The Boca Deb wrote in news:4389a256-8d05-4667-
:

Who are you, on what realm do you play, and are you Horde or
Alliance? I'm Devorrah of Runetotem, Level 7, Alliance. Yeah, I'm a
newbie/greenhorn.

I have 8 Alliance toons in Thud and Blunder on Eldre'Thalas:

http://thudandblunder.org/

I also have about 6 Horde in Geriatric Ward on Aerie Peak:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Geriatr...rie_Peak_US%29

(That page is woefully stale now.)
Old September 5th 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
.. .
The Boca Deb wrote in news:4389a256-8d05-4667-
:

Who are you, on what realm do you play, and are you Horde or
Alliance? I'm Devorrah of Runetotem, Level 7, Alliance. Yeah, I'm a
newbie/greenhorn.

I have 8 Alliance toons in Thud and Blunder on Eldre'Thalas:

http://thudandblunder.org/

I also have about 6 Horde in Geriatric Ward on Aerie Peak:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Geriatr...rie_Peak_US%29

(That page is woefully stale now.)

I have 10 toons on the Llane server 2 80's a dwarf hunter and a draeni
unholy death knight a 20 human RET pally the other are all below that
being used as bank alts for now till I feel like leveling my pally or my
druid

Old September 9th 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
ScratchMonkey typed:
The Boca Deb wrote in
:

Who are you, on what realm do you play, and are you Horde or
Alliance? I'm Devorrah of Runetotem, Level 7, Alliance. Yeah, I'm a
newbie/greenhorn.

I have 8 Alliance toons in Thud and Blunder on Eldre'Thalas:

http://thudandblunder.org/

I also have about 6 Horde in Geriatric Ward on Aerie Peak:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Geriatr...rie_Peak_US%29

(That page is woefully stale now.)

And I'm Iudicum on the Alliance side and Rescha (my main at the moment) or
Darkgift on the horde side of Eldre'Thalas. If you find anyone in the guild
"Too Drunk to Care" (on the alliance side) or "Really too Drunk to Care" (on
the horde side), they'll be able to find me even if I am on a different toon
than these.

Yowie

Old September 9th 09, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"Yowie" wrote in
:

And I'm Iudicum on the Alliance side and Rescha (my main at the
moment) or Darkgift on the horde side of Eldre'Thalas. If you find
anyone in the guild "Too Drunk to Care" (on the alliance side) or
"Really too Drunk to Care" (on the horde side), they'll be able to
find me even if I am on a different toon than these.

My only Horde toon there is Unffej, named after my Alliance GM. I use him
as a trade mule, so he's pretty low level, 30 right now.