Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

Old September 18th 04, 01:55 AM
ChildFree23

How about Mew Jersey? That's where Meowmie Debby grew up.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Dat would be nice! We'z could see where Meowmie Debby grew

up, and we
could visit wif Mlle Anais, and maybe we'z could do Mew York

City wif
Mlle Anais an Tiger. I'll bet dey know all da good places to

see.

You know, since you mentioned where your Meowmie Debby grew

up - I never
though about our humans having been barekittens before.

Dat's a funny
thought!

Sammy

Yeah, Meowmie Debby used to be a barekitten. She said she
didn't get fur on top of her head until she was one years old.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 18th 04, 05:37 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

ChildFree23 wrote:
Meowmie Debby grew up in Highland Park, in Middlesex County.
Where does your furless one live, Anais?

Hihi Lillith,

He grew up inna NYC, ana now we livez ina Dumont, in Bergen County, rite
neer da GW - furry, furry close to NYC. Da furless won knoze Highland Park -
he wented to Rutgerz law skool...

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 18th 04, 01:30 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Yeah, Meowmie Debby used to be a barekitten. She said she
didn't get fur on top of her head until she was one years old.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Itz really funny to fink of our hoomins as having oncet been barekittens!
Snork
I'z hab seen a couple pikchures dat mine Paw sez was him as a
barekitten. I din't believe it before, but maybe so. Boy, did he ever
look silly then.

Sammy
Old September 18th 04, 03:51 PM
ChildFree23

Your Furless One went to Rutgers in Mew Brusnwick? That's
wunnerful! After touring Highland Park, we can explore your
Furless One's alma mater! Maybe even attend a football game!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old September 18th 04, 03:51 PM
ChildFree23

Yeah, Meowmie Debby used to be a barekitten. She said she
didn't get fur on top of her head until she was one years

old.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Itz really funny to fink of our hoomins as having oncet been

barekittens!
Snork
I'z hab seen a couple pikchures dat mine Paw sez was him as

barekitten. I din't believe it before, but maybe so. Boy,

did he ever
look silly then.

Sammy

And to think, hoomin barekittens aren't born with teefs in
their mouth! How are they supposed to eat the prey their
parents bring home?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 18th 04, 05:36 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

And to think, hoomin barekittens aren't born with teefs in
their mouth! How are they supposed to eat the prey their
parents bring home?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

An dey don't have claws, or tails, or purty pointy ears... makes you
wonder how doze hoomins ever make it out of kittenhood.

Sammy
Old September 18th 04, 05:37 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:

Your Furless One went to Rutgers in Mew Brusnwick? That's
wunnerful! After touring Highland Park, we can explore your
Furless One's alma mater! Maybe even attend a football game!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

It souns to me like we needz to take a bacation in Mew Jersey, mine
luff. Wheneffur you iz ready, I'z ready.

Sammy
Old September 18th 04, 09:42 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

It souns to me like we needz to take a bacation in Mew Jersey, mine
luff. Wheneffur you iz ready, I'z ready.

Sammy

An den we'ze can tour da City! Da furless won iz frum Liddle Italee an
hez taken me all offur da City. I'ze wuz a country kitty befur I'ze liffed
wit da furless won...

Jus let me kno when, an we'll haf Fancy Feets out fur you!

Old September 19th 04, 01:12 AM
ChildFree23

Your Furless One went to Rutgers in Mew Brusnwick? That's
wunnerful! After touring Highland Park, we can explore

your
Furless One's alma mater! Maybe even attend a football

game!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

It souns to me like we needz to take a bacation in Mew

Jersey, mine
luff. Wheneffur you iz ready, I'z ready.

Sammy

I'ze ready. Do you want to meet me in Furrlorida, or should I
meet you in Catifornia?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 19th 04, 01:12 AM
ChildFree23

It souns to me like we needz to take a bacation in Mew
Jersey, mine
luff. Wheneffur you iz ready, I'z ready.

Sammy

An den we'ze can tour da City! Da furless won iz frum

Liddle Italee an
hez taken me all offur da City. I'ze wuz a country kitty

befur I'ze liffed
wit da furless won...

Jus let me kno when, an we'll haf Fancy Feets out fur

you!

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

Will you be buying the Fancy Feets special for usses, or do
you already have them in the compartment?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney