Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

Old September 19th 04, 01:12 AM
ChildFree23

And to think, hoomin barekittens aren't born with teefs in
their mouth! How are they supposed to eat the prey their
parents bring home?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

An dey don't have claws, or tails, or purty pointy ears...

makes you
wonder how doze hoomins ever make it out of kittenhood.

Sammy

GranMeowmie said that hoomin barekittens do have claws when
they're born, but they don't know how to use them so they have
to keep them covered with something called baby mittens.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 19th 04, 04:20 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

GranMeowmie said that hoomin barekittens do have claws when
they're born, but they don't know how to use them so they have
to keep them covered with something called baby mittens.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I din't know dat! I'z have actually never seen a real, live barekitten.
I'z don't fink I'm really anxious too, either...

Sammy
Old September 19th 04, 04:22 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'ze ready. Do you want to meet me in Furrlorida, or should I
meet you in Catifornia?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

The teleporter in Furrlorida twinkles and sparks, and out steps a long,
lanky orange kitty with a napsack full of emergency cans of Fancy Feets,
comfy sleeping pillows, and some formal kitty clothes in case they plan
to go any place really fancy

I thought we'z could go from here, mine luff!

Sammy
Old September 19th 04, 06:17 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

ChildFree23 wrote:

Will you be buying the Fancy Feets special for usses, or do
you already have them in the compartment?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

For youses. I'ze a picky eater an only eat one kind of kibble, effen tho
da furless won has tried 'bout 18 other fuds fur me, an offerz me hiz hooman
fuds, I jus sniff dem an eatz my kibble. hooman sigh here

Buttid I'ze enjoy entertainink kitteez, so I'ze glad to be a gud
hostess, specially to youze nooly wedz!

--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 19th 04, 06:49 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten had some very interesting
things to say about Hurry-kane kitties...:

GranMeowmie said that hoomin barekittens do have claws when
they're born, but they don't know how to use them so they have
to keep them covered with something called baby mittens.
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I din't know dat! I'z have actually never seen a real, live barekitten.
I'z don't fink I'm really anxious too, either...

I think barekittens are all right, as long as they know not to pull
tails and things like that. The ones I've met have been very polite
and they really seemed to like me.

Felix, who likes barekittens

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old September 19th 04, 03:18 PM
ChildFree23

Will you be buying the Fancy Feets special for usses, or
do
you already have them in the compartment?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

For youses. I'ze a picky eater an only eat one kind of

kibble, effen tho
da furless won has tried 'bout 18 other fuds fur me, an

offerz me hiz hooman
fuds, I jus sniff dem an eatz my kibble. hooman sigh here

Buttid I'ze enjoy entertainink kitteez, so I'ze glad to

be a gud
hostess, specially to youze nooly wedz!

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

I don't eat hoomin food either, except for Cool Whip and
vanilla ice cream (I'ze a dairy cat).

Would you arrange to have some Fancy Feets Green Label Chicken
waiting for Sammy and mineownselves when we arrive?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 19th 04, 03:18 PM
ChildFree23

I'ze ready. Do you want to meet me in Furrlorida, or
should I
meet you in Catifornia?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

The teleporter in Furrlorida twinkles and sparks, and out

steps a long,
lanky orange kitty with a napsack full of emergency cans of

Fancy Feets,
comfy sleeping pillows, and some formal kitty clothes in

case they plan
to go any place really fancy

I thought we'z could go from here, mine luff!

Sammy

[PurrSmurgleSmurgleSmooch!]

I'ze ready! [Lilith jumps into the waiting teleporter with
Sammy. Before they can close their eyes, they land in Mlle.
Anais's living room.]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 19th 04, 03:18 PM
ChildFree23

GranMeowmie said that hoomin barekittens do have claws
when
they're born, but they don't know how to use them so they

have
to keep them covered with something called baby mittens.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I din't know dat! I'z have actually never seen a real, live

barekitten.
I'z don't fink I'm really anxious too, either...

Sammy

Capt. Midnight isn't too fond of barekittens, but Kitty
Schottland loves efurrybody.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 19th 04, 03:18 PM
ChildFree23

GranMeowmie said that hoomin barekittens do have claws
when
they're born, but they don't know how to use them so they

have
to keep them covered with something called baby mittens.
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I din't know dat! I'z have actually never seen a real, live

barekitten.
I'z don't fink I'm really anxious too, either...

I think barekittens are all right, as long as they know not

to pull
tails and things like that. The ones I've met have been very

polite
and they really seemed to like me.

Felix, who likes barekittens

Did you meet furry small barekittens, or older ones?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 19th 04, 05:44 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

ChildFree23 wrote:

Would you arrange to have some Fancy Feets Green Label Chicken
waiting for Sammy and mineownselves when we arrive?

Certainly deerie!

An uv kawse I suspend reality an eats virtual foodz on a RPCC adventoor!

Haff a good trip - I'zl see you gise later!