Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

Old September 21st 04, 07:25 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

psssst, sam, don't tell your mom butted ourown softz get skinny fud, we
likez dis as itsa sometimez fishies and turkeybird, Tiger, speaking softly
so as not to offend any fluffy girlhoomanz

Dat would be nice, but mine Meowmie gets skinny fud dat's pretty yucky.
Broccolees, and spinach, and low-fat, low-carb, low-taste stuff. When
mine Paw gets sammiches, he at least gets turkeybird in dem and dat's
not too bad. But Fluffybutt Tabitha usually gets all of da turkeybird.

Sammy
Old September 21st 04, 09:01 AM
Miss Violette

psssst, sam, don't tell your mom butted ourown softz get skinny fud, we
likez dis as itsa sometimez fishies and turkeybird, Tiger, speaking softly
so as not to offend any fluffy girlhoomanz Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

Hihi luffer smooch,

Izn't it nise to haff company?

Sammy, Lillith, where wud youze likes ta go furst? A walk in Central
Park? Da Villiage? An where shud we eatz - howz 'bout Liddle Italee???

I'z hab only been in Mew York City once, and dat was on a quick shopping
trip dat only took me into one neighborhood. So wherever you kitties
fink would be fun and exciting. I'z always up for a new 'venture!

And as far as eating - I'z don't generelly eat mine hoomins food, but
dat's cuz dey eats yucky stuff. Meowmie is eating get-skinny food, and
Paw is eating mostly sammwiches and stuff, so I don't have much
sperience wif hoomin food. But I'z did hab fun eating wif the locals
when Lilith Kitten and me was travelling in Paw's metalmonster. So
whatever sounds good to you kitties souns good to me too.

What do you fink, mine luff? Preferences?

Sammy

Old September 21st 04, 11:08 AM
Miss Violette

Ourz soft eatz doze yucki thingz alzo butted her eatz gud stuff, her is
right now eatin some ff yogurt, now dat stuffz isa treat butted we hasta
fight trudi fur it, Tiger, trying to figure out why soft eatz points, Miss

Old September 21st 04, 11:09 AM
Miss Violette

Miss anis?I meanted to ask you well in advance so you cuuld shop butted I
hope dis is early enuf ta get yourown shoppin done, will you do minsef da

Old September 21st 04, 12:33 PM
ChildFree23

And as far as eating - I'z don't generelly eat mine hoomins
food, but
dat's cuz dey eats yucky stuff. Meowmie is eating get-skinny

food, and
Paw is eating mostly sammwiches and stuff, so I don't have

much
sperience wif hoomin food. But I'z did hab fun eating wif

the locals
when Lilith Kitten and me was travelling in Paw's

metalmonster. So
whatever sounds good to you kitties souns good to me too.

What do you fink, mine luff? Preferences?

I'd like to try some real Mew York pizza.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 21st 04, 03:22 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss anis?I meanted to ask you well in advance so you cuuld shop
butted I hope dis is early enuf ta get yourown shoppin done, will
you do minsef da honuor of tending da ball wif minsef, Tiger

Of cawz I wood, you big, sweet boycat! smooch, smurgle

--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 21st 04, 03:31 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

ChildFree23 wrote:
I'd like to try some real Mew York pizza.

Hokay den,

Az itz gettink dark, letz gettid in da 'porter - I haz sumfin I'zd
liketa show you.

'porter twinkles and lets the kittys out on the terrace of a high-rise
penthouse on the Palisades, across from midtown

Hokay, I knoze dat deze hooamns dat owns dis apartment iz out tonite, so
I thotid we'd stop heer first. We'ze on a liddle cliff, offurlooking all of
Mew Yawk City. Our kitties look left, right and back, and see the entire
city, New Jersey and Long Island, now lit, before them

Derez da Stachoo uf Liberty, an datz Brooklyn, and uv cawz, datz midtown
rite in furnt uv usses, Da bridjes iz lit wif strings uv lites, and dose
tings dat look like mousies - dere carz! An dose tings dat lukz like birdeez
way offur dere are planes landink attid LaGuardia airport!

Each couple snuggles as they look out, transfixed by the twinkling city
at their feet

Jus let me kno when you iz reddy, I haf reservations at a restaurant wif
a coal-fired pizza oven!

Old September 21st 04, 05:39 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Ourz soft eatz doze yucki thingz alzo butted her eatz gud stuff, her is
right now eatin some ff yogurt, now dat stuffz isa treat butted we hasta
fight trudi fur it, Tiger, trying to figure out why soft eatz points,

Dat's funny - mine Meowmie eatz points too. Must be somefing dat hoomins
like to do.

Sammy
Old September 21st 04, 05:42 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Each couple snuggles as they look out, transfixed by the twinkling city
at their feet

Jus let me kno when you iz reddy, I haf reservations at a restaurant wif
a coal-fired pizza oven!

Oh, my! Isn't dat bootiful, mine luff? All doze cars, an all doze
people, an all doze planes. Dat is a purty sight.

Sammy
Old September 22nd 04, 12:20 AM
ChildFree23

Each couple snuggles as they look out, transfixed by
the twinkling city
at their feet

Jus let me kno when you iz reddy, I haf reservations

at a restaurant wif
a coal-fired pizza oven!

Oh, my! Isn't dat bootiful, mine luff? All doze cars, an all

doze
people, an all doze planes. Dat is a purty sight.

That IS bootifull! I've neffur seen anyfing so bootifull!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney