Ping Pam, Re Sonya

Old February 16th 05, 02:47 PM
CatNipped

Default Ping Pam, Re Sonya

Kittens yet?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 16th 05, 07:58 PM
Tanada

CatNipped wrote:

Kittens yet?

Hugs,

CatNipped

I wish. Mandy says that Sonya ate a basket ball (about 12 inches in
diameter) Rob says more like an orange. She stayed in her bed under
Mandy's bed and wouldn't let me look at all. The look she gave me was
pure misery, "please get them out of here..." I told her that it would
be soon and then the fun would begin. It's been three weeks now, and
they told me at the time that she could give birth at any time. I think
someone pulled the wool over someone else's eyes.

Pam S. still waiting
Old February 16th 05, 09:13 PM
Shiral

Poor Sonya! I hope the babies come this week. I hope she's storing up
her sleep for when the kittens are born. Sounds likes somewhere along
the line, somebody miscalculated on the timing.

Melissa

Old February 16th 05, 10:02 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:58:32 +0000, Tanada wrote:

CatNipped wrote:

Kittens yet?

Hugs,

CatNipped

I wish. Mandy says that Sonya ate a basket ball (about 12 inches in
diameter) Rob says more like an orange. She stayed in her bed under
Mandy's bed and wouldn't let me look at all. The look she gave me was
pure misery, "please get them out of here..." I told her that it would
be soon and then the fun would begin. It's been three weeks now, and
they told me at the time that she could give birth at any time. I think
someone pulled the wool over someone else's eyes.

Pam S. still waiting

Has TED checked her lately? MLB

Old February 17th 05, 01:58 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-16, Tanada penned:

I wish. Mandy says that Sonya ate a basket ball (about 12 inches in
diameter) Rob says more like an orange. She stayed in her bed under Mandy's
bed and wouldn't let me look at all. The look she gave me was pure misery,
"please get them out of here..." I told her that it would be soon and then
the fun would begin. It's been three weeks now, and they told me at the
time that she could give birth at any time. I think someone pulled the wool
over someone else's eyes.

Poor kitty. Poor the whole fam-damn-ily (as my dad would say).

Is there anything a vet could contribute to all of this, or is it just a
matter of waiting it out?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 20th 05, 08:45 PM
Tanada

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Poor kitty. Poor the whole fam-damn-ily (as my dad would say).

Is there anything a vet could contribute to all of this, or is it just a
matter of waiting it out?

Soon. Really soon. Sonya is walking spraddle-legged, her tail is
arched over her hips and you can start to see the outlines of her vulva.
I really think that they told us any time now in order to get us to
take her in as a foster. It is really hard to find fosters for pregnant
cats as no one wants to deal with them. kittens are adorable, but not
when they're still inside the milk factory.

Sonya is so darn sweet, even when she's just not happy. She waits under
the bed for Amanda to stand by it, then slaps Mandy's ankles. She does
flying leaps onto Mandy's bed to sleep with her, and snuggles with Mandy
at night. Mandy says that Sonya takes more than her fair share of the
bed. We're still feeding her kitten food and have all the emergency
stuff ready, but are getting so that we're a little complacent about
leaving the house.

Current names are Eric, Jasper, and Patience. We'll work from there.

Pam S.
Old February 20th 05, 09:05 PM
Cheryl

On Sun 20 Feb 2005 03:45:15p, Tanada wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
link.net):

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

[...]

Hope it happens soon! Aww, Pam, I like those names.

--
Cheryl
Old February 20th 05, 10:41 PM
mlbriggs

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

[...]

How long have you been aware of her pregnancy? MLB

Old February 20th 05, 11:45 PM
Susan M

"Tanada" wrote in message news:vF6Sd.2206

Current names are Eric, Jasper, and Patience. We'll work from there.

Chester was almost a Jasper. Of course, the world could always use another
Chester and another Otis for that matter

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Taking over mom's keyboard

Old February 21st 05, 01:40 AM
Tanada

mlbriggs wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:05:24 -0600, Cheryl wrote:

On Sun 20 Feb 2005 03:45:15p, Tanada wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
thlink.net):

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

[...]

We were asked to foster her at the end of January. The 29th, I think.
It's been almost a month now.

Pam S.

Sonya is still pregnant Tanada Cat anecdotes 15 January 29th 05 11:00 PM
Sonya is still pregnant Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 January 25th 05 03:55 AM
Sonya still expecting Tanada Cat anecdotes 5 January 25th 05 02:09 AM
Meet Sonya Tanada Cat anecdotes 26 January 24th 05 08:18 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM