Purr request

Old July 4th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Purr request

Purrs on the way!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Shirley" wrote in message
news
Can I ask you all to send good thoughts, healing vibes and purrs to the
wife of one of my husbands friends.
June was diagnosed with 3 brain tumours (not thought to be malignant) one
of which is pressing on her optic nerve and affecting her eyesight. She
was to have them removed last Friday but during the op she started to
bleed so they stopped the op without removing the tumours. As of today
June is in ICU sedated, when they tried to wake her she showed signs of
*brain distress* (her husbands words). The surgeons have left the hole in
her skull open (I think that means they've not replaced the piece of
bone ) so that when all the swelling goes down they can finish the op.

The whole family have been through the mill this year and this is just
adding to the stress they are under.

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old July 5th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-04, Shirley penned:
Can I ask you all to send good thoughts, healing vibes and purrs to
the wife of one of my husbands friends. June was diagnosed with 3
brain tumours (not thought to be malignant) one of which is pressing
on her optic nerve and affecting her eyesight. She was to have them
removed last Friday but during the op she started to bleed so they
stopped the op without removing the tumours. As of today June is in
ICU sedated, when they tried to wake her she showed signs of *brain
distress* (her husbands words). The surgeons have left the hole in
her skull open (I think that means they've not replaced the piece of
bone ) so that when all the swelling goes down they can finish the
op.

The whole family have been through the mill this year and this is
just adding to the stress they are under.

Oh god. This sounds awful. Many purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 5th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:15:17 GMT, "Shirley"
yodeled:

Purrs going out for all concerned.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 5th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 21:17:55 +0000, Shirley wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:15:17 +0000, Shirley wrote:

[...]

A name and direction would help. However will send purrs and hope
they
are useful. MLB

June is the name and direction is Luton, UK.

All purrs are useful. :-)

Sending heartfelt purrs for June in UK. I missed her name the first time
-- have trouble with reading. I will have my second cataract operation
tomorrow, When that eye heals, I will get reading glasses. Best wishes
to all. MLB

Old July 5th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-05, mlbriggs penned:

Sending heartfelt purrs for June in UK. I missed her name the first
time -- have trouble with reading. I will have my second cataract
operation tomorrow, When that eye heals, I will get reading
glasses. Best wishes to all. MLB

Purrs for an easy surgery and swift recovery!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 5th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On 2006-07-05, mlbriggs penned:

Sending heartfelt purrs for June in UK. I missed her name the first
time -- have trouble with reading. I will have my second cataract
operation tomorrow, When that eye heals, I will get reading
glasses. Best wishes to all. MLB

Purrs for an easy surgery and swift recovery!

Thank you so much. I'm on my way to bed. Must give TuTu her water
"drops" and hope I can sleep tonight. It is a little noisy with fireworks
tonight, both nature's and human made. Signing off for a few days. MLB
Old July 5th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

news

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
[...]

Failing eyesight is a real pain in the you know what, anything closer
or further away than 4ft is distictley fuzzy for me. My mum used to
say your eyesight diminishes as you get older so you don't notice the
wrinkles that start to adorn your face........I'm beggining to think
she was right.

Purrs and healing vibes on their way to you too

Old July 6th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Shirley wrote:
Can I ask you all to send good thoughts, healing vibes and purrs to
the wife of one of my husbands friends.
June was diagnosed with 3 brain tumours (not thought to be malignant)
one of which is pressing on her optic nerve and affecting her
eyesight. She was to have them removed last Friday but during the op
she started to bleed so they stopped the op without removing the
tumours. As of today June is in ICU sedated, when they tried to wake
her she showed signs of *brain distress* (her husbands words). The
surgeons have left the hole in her skull open (I think that means
they've not replaced the piece of bone ) so that when all the swelling
goes down they can finish the op.

The whole family have been through the mill this year and this is just
adding to the stress they are under.

Purrs for June and her family are on the way.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old July 8th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Shirley wrote:

Can I ask you all to send good thoughts, healing vibes and purrs to
the wife of one of my husbands friends.
June was diagnosed with 3 brain tumours (not thought to be malignant)
one of which is pressing on her optic nerve and affecting her
eyesight. She was to have them removed last Friday but during the op
she started to bleed so they stopped the op without removing the
tumours. As of today June is in ICU sedated, when they tried to wake
her she showed signs of *brain distress* (her husbands words). The
surgeons have left the hole in her skull open (I think that means
they've not replaced the piece of bone ) so that when all the swelling
goes down they can finish the op.

The whole family have been through the mill this year and this is just
adding to the stress they are under.

I'm so very sorry to hear that.
Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for June and hugs for her family
and friends,
Polonca and Soncek

[OT] Sydney Race Riots: Purr request Yowie Cat anecdotes 30 December 14th 05 08:56 PM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 01:02 PM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM
It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM