Almost herself

Old September 27th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Almost herself

Just now Odessa cussed us out most foully as we had to pull back the computer
desk to retrieve her, as she managed to pull the old I-weigh-50-pounds trick.
After her first antibiotic she took to her food with gusto i hadn't seen in a
long time. Her second antibiotic is due in a fe minutes. I have to go get a
weightlifting support belt now.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 27th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

That is definitely a good sign, although it does make giving the antibiotic
more difficult.

--
Joy

"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days
of sorrow."
-Chinese Proverb

Old September 27th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Joy wrote:
That is definitely a good sign, although it does make giving the antibiotic
more difficult.

Good news, Baha. Glad to hear she's improving.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 27th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Joy wrote:
That is definitely a good sign, although it does make giving the antibiotic
more difficult.

She takes it well once we get hold of her. Louie and I need a good
chiropractor now, though, and possibly physical theraspy.

Of course I am still thankful Odessa's here to make us work out. We're
thinking of calling it the cat diet and exercise program. Chase a cat, move
heavy furniture, lose weight, make a pile of cash from the resulting
infomercial.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old October 1st 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:

Just now Odessa cussed us out most foully as we had to pull back the computer
desk to retrieve her, as she managed to pull the old I-weigh-50-pounds trick.
After her first antibiotic she took to her food with gusto i hadn't seen in a
long time. Her second antibiotic is due in a fe minutes. I have to go get a
weightlifting support belt now.

Blessed be,
Baha

That's wonderful to hear!
We will continue to send purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek