YIPES JELLICLE BALL IN TWO WEEKS!

Old September 17th 04, 12:20 AM
Arlene M K 2

I can't get to Google. I thot thuh Jellicle Moon wuz thuh furst full moon
aftur thuh autumn ekwinox. Ize frustrated wif thuh dum aol and thuh pooter and
effuryfing. I hope this messij get throo to sumbuddy.

GM
Old September 17th 04, 06:31 AM
S.M. Serba

Yez, we duz...

--
Missey, Mandy and Sam III
The Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
Duz we haz any Catnadians in da Kommunitee? Juss wunnerin...
--
Rebecca

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Lake Louise! Lake Louise!

Louise

Dat's in Catnada, isn't it? I'z never been to Catnada before.

Tabitha Kitten

Old September 17th 04, 09:44 AM
Miss Violette

We did not know this, Miss Violette, glaring around at hoomanz in general
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Hi kitteez,

I haven't bin here fur awile. I just found out thuh autumnal ekwinox iz
Sept. 22 and thuh full moon is Sept. 28. Have any kitteez started
planning thuh Jellicle Ball?????

Gretchen Marie, SOX, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Old September 17th 04, 09:45 AM
Miss Violette

I like this idea, Miss Violette
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
No, buttid we need to! What shud we'ze do first?

Fur a location, may I suggest da Coliseum in Rome? Itz bigbig, open

ann
dere's a kitty sanktuary dere too.
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 17th 04, 09:56 AM
Miss Violette

We see it now that some hooman bothered to turn our pooter ON Miss
Violette, turning very cranky

Old September 17th 04, 10:08 AM
Miss Violette

you hasa smart hooman, Tiger, to his ladycat
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Unka Sonam sez I just googled it. It's the full moon in October; here's
Mietze's post:

Furr doze hoo mite not haff bin memfurs ov da Community lasst yeer:

Da Jellicle Ball is a furry impurrtint soshul funkshun heeer onda
r.p.c.c. It has bin held effury yeeer onda dayt ov da furrst full
moon in Oktobur sins 1996. It's mayn purrposs is to reememfur owr
frends hoo haff gone ahed to chek owt da Rainbow Bridge durin da past
yeer. (But it is also a feeest, wiff mewsik an dansin.)

Da Ball beegins wiff da Calling ov Nayms of da Honorees, an denn
frends an fambly memfurs ar welcom to giff Tribyoots tellin bowt eech
wun.

As yuzualll, I haff bin keeepin trak ov da nayms ov Onorees fur da
Jellicle Ball dis yeeer. Iff dere are enny I haff sumhow missd, or
enny dat neeed to be addid, pleeeze eefur reeply to dis fred or mayl
mineselv privit.

Fangu
Mietze
-- Purrs, Mlle. Anaïsanais+at+electric-ink+dot+com