Pet stroller

Old May 4th 05, 09:06 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Alison wrote:
I saw these on e.bay. At first I thought you cannot be serious but
on second thoughts they could be useful especially if you have an old
and infirm pet. What do you think ?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1473220B
--
Alison

Personally, I think it's disaster waiting to happen if a stray mean
dog decided to eat "Kitty in the stroller".

-L.

Yeah! Similar to a lunch truck special. Ready to eat, no resistance
poodykat ala carte.

Old May 4th 05, 09:06 PM
Philip

Phil P. wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Alison wrote:
I saw these on e.bay. At first I thought you cannot be serious
but
on second thoughts they could be useful especially if you have an
old and infirm pet. What do you think ?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1473220B

Oh fer gawdsake! Are there no mental health programs for the people
who would put a disabled pet in a stroller and showcase their
foolishness to the public? Good grief.

Don't you think a disabled cat deserves to spend some time outdoors?

snip

Is "outdoors" synonomous with being placed in a stroller and pushed around
the neighborhood ... to you? Get a grip.

Old May 4th 05, 09:06 PM
Philip

-L. wrote:
Phil P. wrote:
Do me a favor, change your name. I don't want people confusing a
prick with an asshole.

LOL... Phil, you totally crack me up sometimes.

-L.

I've had my name since 1935 so ... the dear boy can just be quiet.

Old May 4th 05, 11:18 PM
Alison

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1473220B

Cheaper at Hammacher Schlemmer-- $129.95

How about a double decker for $250:

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/720...l_petproducts#

Actually, I think they're a great idea for cats that can't handle a

harness
and leash. I'd get one myself but I don't have shoes and a bag to

match....

Phil

Ach don't worry, I'll lend you my high heels and handbag. Mind you
don't trip up in them. BG
I like the double decker. I could Kim in the bottom part and Dibby
the dog in the top.
Alison

Old May 4th 05, 11:26 PM
Alison

Personally, I think it's disaster waiting to happen if a stray mean

dog
decided to eat "Kitty in the stroller".

-L.

I suppose that could apply to harness walking too. It's rare to see a
stray dog where I live and most dogs walked on leads are used to
seeing cats outside but I wouldn't fancy pushing the stroller around
the park where dogs are off lead!

Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
http://doginfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Old May 5th 05, 01:10 AM
Phil P.

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Phil P. wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Alison wrote:
I saw these on e.bay. At first I thought you cannot be serious
but
on second thoughts they could be useful especially if you have an
old and infirm pet. What do you think ?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1473220B

Oh fer gawdsake! Are there no mental health programs for the people
who would put a disabled pet in a stroller and showcase their
foolishness to the public? Good grief.

Don't you think a disabled cat deserves to spend some time outdoors?

snip

Is "outdoors" synonomous with being placed in a stroller and pushed around
the neighborhood ... to you?

When referring to a disabled or arthritic geriatric cat, absolutely. What
part of "disabled cat" don't you understand?

Get a grip.

Get a clue.

Old May 5th 05, 01:11 AM
Phil P.

"Mary" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Alison wrote:
I saw these on e.bay. At first I thought you cannot be serious

but
on second thoughts they could be useful especially if you have an

old
and infirm pet. What do you think ?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1473220B

Oh fer gawdsake! Are there no mental health programs for the people

who
would put a disabled pet in a stroller and showcase their foolishness

the
public? Good grief.

Don't you think a disabled cat deserves to spend some time outdoors?

Do me a favor, change your name. I don't want people confusing a prick

with
an asshole.

GD it, Phil, this is a new monitor.

If its broke, swap"Philip" for his...

Old May 5th 05, 01:15 AM
Phil P.

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
-L. wrote:
Phil P. wrote:
Do me a favor, change your name. I don't want people confusing a
prick with an asshole.

LOL... Phil, you totally crack me up sometimes.

-L.

I've had my name since 1935 so ... the dear boy can just be quiet.

No wonder you're a perfect asshole-- you've been practicing for 70 years...

Old May 5th 05, 01:17 AM
Phil P.

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

....and other times I **** you off.. :-

Old May 5th 05, 03:04 AM
Philip

Phil P. wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Phil P. wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Alison wrote:
I saw these on e.bay. At first I thought you cannot be serious
but
on second thoughts they could be useful especially if you have an
old and infirm pet. What do you think ?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1473220B

Oh fer gawdsake! Are there no mental health programs for the
people who would put a disabled pet in a stroller and showcase
their foolishness to the public? Good grief.

Don't you think a disabled cat deserves to spend some time
outdoors? snip

Is "outdoors" synonomous with being placed in a stroller and pushed
around the neighborhood ... to you?

When referring to a disabled or arthritic geriatric cat, absolutely.
What part of "disabled cat" don't you understand?

Get a grip.

Get a clue.

Rubbish. A disabled pet can be put outside in a safe area. This does not
require a stroller and an escort about the neighborhood. Good grief.