Poor Andy - foster kitty

Old June 6th 04, 12:50 AM
JoJo

Default Poor Andy - foster kitty

Before I left for Dallas, all of my babies went up for adoption. Adele's
babies went up the week before, I fully expected them all to be gone when I
dropped Adele, Eli and Ella off last week. There was poor little Andy,
stuck in a cage by himself. I could not believe it - out of the four, he
was the sweetest, although the most active too.

Turns out he did have a home - temporarily. The woman who took him
absolutely loved him, however her little dog was terrified of Andy. She had
adopted a cat, that she did not know hated dogs - her dog and the cat got
into it, the dog lost it's eye. Needless to say that cat went back to the
shelter. She thought her dog would be OK with Andy since he was a kitten.
Andy was so playful and loving, but the dog was absolutely terrified of
Andy. I can understand why she's returned him, but I still feel bad for
him. Hoping to get updates on Adele, Eli and Ella. Somebody was interested
in Adele, so she may have been adopted. I'm sure Eli and Ella are gone -
they were adorable.

Gotta go, baby Max is terrorizing a foster.....

--
JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/Index.htm

Old June 6th 04, 01:14 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:50:07 -0400, "JoJo"
yodeled:

[...]

Purrs for little Andy to find a loving home soon.

Theresa