What is it with torties and printers?

Old April 20th 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default What is it with torties and printers?

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...nter/#comments

If you remember, the dainty little sprite who hammered the crap out of the
printer in another famous vid, was a calico.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 20th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LadyJane

On Apr 20, 1:20*pm, "Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-video-molly-m...

If you remember, the dainty little sprite who hammered the crap out of the
printer in another famous vid, was a calico. *

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever:http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I don't know. the Princess Rita isn't interested in my printer at
all.
But that's cute anyway.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old April 20th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...nter/#comments

If you remember, the dainty little sprite who hammered the crap out
of the printer in another famous vid, was a calico.

Molly just settles for gnawing through the cords. There must be a way
they can 'feel' which cords are safe and which will bite back. Some
vibration or sense of something.

Reminds be, I need to go around a soak all the cords in bitter orange,
it wears off in about six months.

Jo

Old April 20th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

My cats all 3 fight for a place on the printer. O T is way too big and I
try and chase him off. He gets his paw stuck every now and then chasing it
as it prints. I try and keep an eye out but sometimes have long things to
print and go away and come back.

Old April 20th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...nter/#comments

If you remember, the dainty little sprite who hammered the crap
out of the printer in another famous vid, was a calico.

I just love the way poor kitty keeps flinching at each pass of
the print head. It sounds bit like a short hiss from another
cat - perhaps that's what is raising her hackles :-)

--
MatSav

Old April 21st 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...nter/#comments

If you remember, the dainty little sprite who hammered the crap out of the
printer in another famous vid, was a calico.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I don't know, but Persia has shown a sudden interest in the printer lately
and she's no tortie or calico! She doesn't bang on it, she just sticks her
face down where the paper is coming out and looks very quizzical She's
never paid a bit of attention to it until the last week or so.

Jill

Old April 23rd 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Apr 21, 10:58*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message

m...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-video-molly-m...

If you remember, the dainty little sprite who hammered the crap out of the
printer in another famous vid, was a calico. *

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever:http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I don't know, but Persia has shown a sudden interest in the printer lately
and she's no tortie or calico! *She doesn't bang on it, she just sticks her
face down where the paper is coming out and looks very quizzical *She's
never paid a bit of attention to it until the last week or so.

Jill

Whenever I print anything (not very often) I have a fascinated
audience. =o) Cesca finds it almost as amusing as a fishing pole
toy.She'll stand on her hind legs,front paws resting on the printer
table an watch the whole procedure with GREAT interest. She may not
be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she is adorable.

Melissa
Old April 25th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shiral wrote:
Whenever I print anything (not very often) I have a fascinated
audience. =o) Cesca finds it almost as amusing as a fishing pole
toy.She'll stand on her hind legs,front paws resting on the printer
table an watch the whole procedure with GREAT interest. She may not
be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she is adorable.

These videos make me quite glad that I don't have a printer at home.
I've been thinking about getting one for years, but I just know that
neither Miranda nor Caliban would leave it alone while printing. And
that's too many paws and noses that could be hurt. Better just keep
using the printers at work.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 25th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

These videos make me quite glad that I don't have a printer at home.
I've been thinking about getting one for years, but I just know that
neither Miranda nor Caliban would leave it alone while printing. And
that's too many paws and noses that could be hurt. Better just keep
using the printers at work.

And they would certainly want to sleep on it, because it's warm, and
then they'd get their kitty hairs into the workings of the machinery.
That's an expensive kitty bed!

--
Joyce ^..^