I'm a bit worried, too (OT)

Old March 19th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I'm a bit worried, too (OT)

Those of you who have been posting here for some time will remember the
major surgery I had to have last year. I had to have a very long incision
from above my ribcage down to the pubis due the nature of what was wrong, so
that all my other organs could be looked at.
Well, I think it has come adrift a bit. I have a swelling in my midriff (at
first I thought I might be getting fat!) but I can actually push it back in
what seems like a small hole when I am standing up.
After some internet research, it sounds like an "incisional hernia" which it
seems isn't *that* easy to repair.
Oh, joy! The last thing I need is any more time off work sick. I have used
all my sick leave almost up to the next millenium, what with 4 years of
continual eye surgery and then this ovarian cancer last May. I don't get
paid now if I am sick.
I know I will have to go to the doctor to confirm my fears, although I don't
think there's much doubt, but I haven't done yet. I'm putting it off.
I need a little rant: what on earth did I ever do to deserve all these bad
things happening to me? My mother being found dead was the worst, I can
cope with all the other health stuff with help and encouragement from my
friends.
I need big hugs, I am so fed up with not being able to get out the cycle of
some sort of illness for long.

Tweed

Old March 19th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-19 14:37:51 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

Oh no! Purrs that it *IS* more easily fixible than you think.

Old March 19th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-19 14:37:51 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

Thanks, Karen. It would be nice to think so, but I'm not holding my breath.
It was difficult for me for find help once I was back at home and I probably
did too much, too soon, and went back to work too soon too.
My neighbours were great while I was in hospital, fed the chickens and cats
but as soon as I was home they bowed out. I don't blame them - what a
nuisance to have a neighbour put a note through the door "I am being
admitted to hospital NOW and here are some phone numbers, sort out my
chickens/geese/cats between yourselves." They all came good in the
emergency.

Tweed

Old March 19th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
[...]

Just remember something self diagnoses is not a good idea since it always
leads to bad thoughts
You are in my prayers
and I am sending some purrs along with all the hugs

Old March 19th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
[...]

That's a lovely big hug, thank you so much, Matthew.

Just remember something self diagnoses is not a good idea since it always
leads to bad thoughts

Yep, I know, but I am fairly sure I'm right.

You are in my prayers
and I am sending some purrs along with all the hugs

Thanks. You are a nice man, Matthew.

Tweed

Old March 19th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ANYTHING FOR A FRIEND
[...]

I wanted to do more but it would not let me

Just remember something self diagnoses is not a good idea since it always
leads to bad thoughts

Yep, I know, but I am fairly sure I'm right.

You are in my prayers
and I am sending some purrs along with all the hugs

Thanks. You are a nice man, Matthew.

Who me I am a toys r'us kid

Tweed

Old March 19th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
Those of you who have been posting here for some time will remember the
major surgery I had to have last year.

100,000 purrs for you.

--Fil

Old March 19th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Many purrs and prayers from us coming your way.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 19th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

{{{{{Christina}}} -- I don't know why these things happen the way they do
but please know you've got lots of hugs and moral support plus all the purrs
we can send your way.
Christine, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old March 19th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry to hear you're having yet more health problems, please don't
delay seeing the doctor. Hugs and purrs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.