Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

Old January 11th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

rafflescat wrote:
Me hasnt bin furry well fur a wong tyme n Meomie wus upsetted cos me
wus beein so sik awl da tyme. Me awlso has colitis an it wus furry bad
(I has had dat since I wus a lil kitty wiffa cat fwu) So between myne
sikniss n colitis an myne furry seenyur age of 19 myne Meomie wus
wurrit abowt me (so wus me!)
Da TED wus furry cawshus n spekted awl myne boddy n coodnt see ennyfin
wong, but Meomie told him SUMFIN wus wong n he hadda hepp myneself!
So, me gotted speshal fud dat diwutes inna wadder n me gotted
cimetadine to take twu tymes a day.
Nuffin mutch changed fur a coupla days - but badbad Meomie starffed
me! Awl me got wus wadder - wadder n cimetadine! Yeuch!
Day free n me gotted diwuted cat fud - it wus wunnerfil! But me onny
gotted a widdle bitty - but me wusnt sik!
Since den, mese bin eetin an mees not sik, me hasnt had colitis n mees
gnappin a lot agen n Meomies deelited! TED says iz gud fur now, n awl
me cares abowt is now - cos mees a kitty.

TED finks mees bin eetin a pwant inna howse n Meomies wukin gilty -
dus ennywun know if crassula is bad fur kittiez? Meomie dussnt fink
so, but is now purranoid!

Jack

TuTu had me check this out on Yahoo. Yes, it is toxic to animals and
slightly bad for hoomins too. It is a Jade plant. So don't keep this
plant where some kitty can chew on it. Get kitty grass or catnip! MLB
Old January 11th 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 14:01:46 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

[...]

I'm so glad that you are feeling better.

Good, healthy days are precious, when you have been so sick...and are a
senior kitty.

I hope you have many, many of them, all together, for a very long
time
Old January 12th 11, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Diz iz miz Piglett anna I likez grass. *What brand iz diz and where did
herself tigged itself. *Anna for awl u long haired cats, I mean grass like
in da yardz in da out."

Miz Piglett! Gweetings! If yu stand bye yure porter, Ise wil send yu
summa dis heer gwass, is furry speshal (me saw lil pink mowses n bwue
flutterbyes butted maybe dat wus beclaws me wus siksik!)
Ise puttin it in myne porter now.....hokay! Heer it cumz!! (porter
sparkling and shimmering) ..........gonegone! Enjoy!

Jack