PetFoodDirect discount

Old April 13th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default PetFoodDirect discount

I think I have previously mentioned that I order my cat food through
PetFoodDirect.com. I use Wellness canned and Innova EVO canned, and there
no suppliers within 75 miles of my home. PetFoodDirect has given me
excellent service. Once you are on their mailing list, they e-mail frequent
"discount" or "promotion" codes. Most are in the 10-15% range, but the best
ones (and much less frequent) are 22-25% off. I received one of the 22%
discounts in my e-mail today. If any of you wanted to try it, this would be
a good opportunity. That discount basically covers the cost of shipping.
However, all of their discounts are good for only for 2 or 3 days, so you
have to watch your e-mail for it.

If any of you want to order, the current promotion code is PET3413. It is
for 22 percent off, and it is only good through midnight of April 15. Be
sure *not* to check on the 5% discount on their web page -- that discount is
always available, but you can only use one of the discounts with a single
order. They have a very long list of cat foods available, and you can read
a list of nutrients and ingredients for most foods if you check on
"details."

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old April 13th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Thank you!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old April 13th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

[...]

Their prices seem very high on the cat food I buy - they have a US$3.00 off
sale on Fancy Feast and are still charging US$11.99 for a 24 can case.
That's US$0.50 per can - I buy mine at US$0.40 per can at Wal-Mart.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 13th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

I use petfooddirect.com to buy those brands that I usually can't find at my
local pet stores or grocery stores. With the 22% discount, it's usually a
pretty good deal.

S.

Old April 13th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I wouldn't order something like Fancy Feast from them because I could buy
that locally. However, I would have to drive 75 miles to get the ones I use
(Wellness and Innova EVO), so it makes more sense to order that type online.

MaryL

Old April 13th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Ah! That makes sense.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 13th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
I wouldn't order something like Fancy Feast from them because I could buy
that locally. However, I would have to drive 75 miles to get the ones I
use (Wellness and Innova EVO), so it makes more sense to order that type
online.

MaryL

Ah! That makes sense.

I ordered a bunch of FF because with the discount, even with
shipping, PFD offered it cheaper than anywhere around here.
I guess it depends on how prices are where you live.

Old April 14th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Elizabeth Blake

If any of you want to order, the current promotion code is PET3413. It
is for 22 percent off, and it is only good through midnight of April 15.
Be sure *not* to check on the 5% discount on their web page -- that
discount is always available, but you can only use one of the discounts
with a single order. They have a very long list of cat foods available,
and you can read a list of nutrients and ingredients for most foods if
you check on "details."

MaryL

Thanks for the code. I used to order from them a lot but when I switched
ISPs I couldn't figure out how to continue getting them to send me discount
codes. I was always able to find the brands I want (Wellness, Petguard etc)
by work but it's expensive. As long as I have at least a 20% off code,
ordering online is a much better value.

My boss talks about a place he goes to in New Jersey (I'm in NYC) and said
their prices are really good. He picked up two cases of food for me, but it
wasn't a bargain. He got me two cases of Merrick, which is the only thing
Otto has been wanting to eat lately. $1.05/can and no discount for buying
full cases. For the same amount of money, I got two cases of Merrick and
freeze dried chicken treats. That includes shipping, and using the 22% code
posted here.

I have the orders shipped to my job and bring some home with me every day.
Hopefully I'll now be back on their mailing list and get discount codes
again.

--
Liz

Old April 14th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Elizabeth Blake" wrote in message

[...]

Liz,

There is a toll-free number on their web site. You could call that number

MaryL

Old April 14th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Elizabeth Blake

Liz,

There is a toll-free number on their web site. You could call that number
and ask to be placed on their mailing list.

MaryL

Well, In just placed an order and I think that should do the trick. I know
I used to get at least one e-mail a week so if I don't get any, I'll call
them.

I saw that the WBCL is still on sale. Wish I had noticed that when I placed
my order, because getting it shipped is still a lot cheaper than buying
locally.

--
Liz