Where are they now?

Old December 14th 03, 06:54 PM
Cathi

Default Where are they now?

Just wondering ... has anyone heard from Flea in a while?

And some while ago, we had a poster (Ari? Adi?) with two newish kitties,
Dude and Layla. How did things go there?

Just wondering ....
--
Cathi
Old December 15th 03, 11:40 PM
Alphonze

Cathi wrote in message ...
Just wondering ... has anyone heard from Flea in a while?

Gosh... IIRC, Flea had a barekitten expected in October, so I expect
she's pretty busy right now!

Cheers,
Al.
Old December 16th 03, 04:14 AM
Yowie

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
And Tonie from Alaska with her child and two cats.
And Odette.

Charleen

I don't know what happened to Odette, but I think Tonie sorta stomped out on
us because in the end we couldn't condone her actions regarding the
treatment of Ash & Awol and her other cats, despite all our offers to help
out. I know she split up from her husband and moved from Alaska to
Minnesota, and that her ex-husband had been assigned to Saudi Arabia but
thats about where my knowledge stops. The last few messages from her in
catslaves suggests that Ash & Awol were staying with her ex-neighbour in
Alaska who was allergic to cats while she had adopted two more cats to stay
in her apartment with a flatmate who didn't like cats. They also suggest
that she was not in a good head-space, and in retrospect, I cant' help but
wonder if we didn't witness someone having a nervous breakdown. I was sorry
to see her go, but I also couldn't condone her decisions towards Ash & Awol
escpeically since all the help she would have needed was offered to her.

I hope that the troubles she was having are now gone and she can once again
assume the role of being a responsible catslave

Yowie

Old December 16th 03, 01:01 PM
JBHajos

Then there's Aim (or is that the "Ari" referred to?

Jeanne
Old December 16th 03, 11:12 PM
Yowie

"JBHajos" wrote in message
Then there's Aim (or is that the "Ari" referred to?

Aim just sorta got a life, a boyfriend and a job all at once. I occasionally
still talk to her via chat, and she still has her cats, but she no longer
has time for RPCA.

Yowie

Old December 17th 03, 03:36 AM
Victor Martinez

Yowie wrote:
Aim just sorta got a life, a boyfriend and a job all at once. I occasionally
still talk to her via chat, and she still has her cats, but she no longer

I'm glad to hear she's doing well, she certainly deserves it. Please
give her my warmest regards next time you chat with her.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 17th 03, 03:41 AM
Marina

"JBHajos" wrote
Then there's Aim (or is that the "Ari" referred to?

And whatever happened to Bonita and Coco on Hawaii? And the other Ari in
London? And my virtual twin, Jackie? So many seem to have disappeared. I
suppose they all just got real lives. /

--
No-life Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 17th 03, 11:23 AM
polonca12000

That's wonderful news! Thanks for the update, Vicky. Please tell her we miss
her and wish the best for her, her kitties, her boyfriend and her job.
--
Polonca & Soncek