Spring Pawty Time!

Old April 10th 18, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

Old April 12th 18, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh
Old April 13th 18, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger
who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh

Cool! I know dat we haz a bunch of recipes an preparation guides back
at da kitchen, so any dishes you isn't familiar wif we can look up.

We'z also gotted Cindy Lou da Racoom and Sandy da Skwirl who is willing
to help (I guess dat means we can't put skwirl on da menu when Sandy is
workin).

Old April 18th 18, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Kitties wrote:

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...+101&&view=det
ail&mid=8AEF4A509D8F695A94198AEF4A509D8F695A9419&& FORM=VDRVRV
She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join
her

Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe

Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 15 years annas 2 months
Old April 18th 18, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat Meowmie had to shoot myownself wif beez efurry week -- 12 of dem!

(Whatz dat, Meowmie? B12, not 12 beez? Same fing. Yes, it iz so da same fing. Now stop inneruptin an git bak to sekkaterryin!)

Enneeway, maybe da beez hewped. Or maybe it hewped dat I haz fud in myown bole awl da time now (even tho I duznt alwaze rememfur dat itz dere). Or maybe it hewped dat Meowmie iz doin herown job betterer an stayin wif me wile I eetz. Whutebber it wuz, I iz doin betterer an I fingkz I haz enuf ennergee to do more dan juss nap -- of !orse, napz iz alwaze gud enneeway!

Sundance the improved, but not new
Old April 19th 18, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Community Kitties wrote:

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...+101&&view=det
ail&mid=8AEF4A509D8F695A94198AEF4A509D8F695A9419&& FORM=VDRVRV
She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join
her

Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe

Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 16 years inna 2 months

Fixed it! I'z not count dat gud.

Old April 19th 18, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 16 years inna 2 months

Fixed it! I'z not count dat gud.

I lik dat song, and I luv dat band!

Sammy

Old April 19th 18, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 12:33:25 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat Meowmie had to shoot myownself wif beez efurry week -- 12 of dem!

(Whatz dat, Meowmie? B12, not 12 beez? Same fing. Yes, it iz so da same fing. Now stop inneruptin an git bak to sekkaterryin!)

Enneeway, maybe da beez hewped. Or maybe it hewped dat I haz fud in myown bole awl da time now (even tho I duznt alwaze rememfur dat itz dere). Or maybe it hewped dat Meowmie iz doin herown job betterer an stayin wif me wile I eetz. Whutebber it wuz, I iz doin betterer an I fingkz I haz enuf ennergee to do more dan juss nap -- of !orse, napz iz alwaze gud enneeway!

Sundance the improved, but not new

Glad yu ar gnot gnu...I lub yu da wae yu hab awlwayz bin. Heer, eat eat sum moor...I way 'lebin powndz...hab furr uh long tyme. I dunt awlwayz eet mine wet fudz, but I graze, and keep da sayme waite. Meowmee haz lozt sum synze doze flew jermz, so hur kin eet eggstra.
P2nya AKA Sweetee.
Old April 19th 18, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 12:21:06 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Ov korze I wyll hewlp! Yu hewlp in da BooTeek, don't ja? Letz start wif sum meowsicles...
---------X:3QQ~~~~-----------X:3QQ~~~~-----------X:3QQ~~~~-----------
....kin yu start da BarBQ?

Pit2nya
Old April 19th 18, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

I kin hewlp tuu... Dey kin D-side watt tu mayke, I'll order da raw innygredientz, an day kin kook.
P2nya