A Candle for Junior

Old January 2nd 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default A Candle for Junior

We r sew sawry dat Junior had tew leeve hiz hoominz sew ai putted up uh
Candle fur himself.
((((((((((Anti Mishi))))))))))

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=JUNIR
Luvz,

Mosey
--sad

Old January 2nd 11, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai m sutch uh ideyut , I shuh hab putted JR sez mai Pa.
DUH...mrrrrrrrrrrt!! Mosey hoo fealz dum.

Old January 2nd 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Fank yew fur saing dat tew mee OEJ. ai feal bedur gnow cuz yoo sed dat tew
mee . Luvz Mosey

sumtimez when we iz sad we duz stuffz, dat duzint make ursef dumb, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^=" ai m sutch uh ideyut , I shuh hab putted JR sez mai Pa.

Old January 2nd 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Fank yew A Candle for Junior

ai copyed n paysted da mmesseguz n sent dem tew Anti Mishi on Rainbow
stationary dat komz wiff Yahoo.
Fank yew awl fur liting uh candle fur Junior Luvz, Mosey

Old January 3rd 11, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i haz been watchin mine own two hoominz, which fur hoominz izunt too bad
butted when der stress lefelz goez up dey get spacey, OEJ

Old January 4th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On 1/2/2011 1:12 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
ai m sutch uh ideyut , I shuh hab putted JR sez mai Pa.
DUH...mrrrrrrrrrrt!! Mosey hoo fealz dum.

We r sew sawry dat Junior had tew leeve hiz hoominz sew ai putted up uh
Candle fur himself.
((((((((((Anti Mishi))))))))))

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=JUNIR
Luvz,

Mosey
--sad

Fangu for the canduls, and the emailz frum the candels site. My momma iz
still havings fwashbaks of hims drownding. She iz still sadsad. Iz and
everbodies ar twyin to cheers hers up, but she sez its will tak some
timez to recoverz.

We are purrrpurrring lots,

Buzzy for his house