Reading the Newsgroup with Mommy

Old September 10th 04, 12:26 AM
O J

On Thu, 9 Sep, CatNipped wrote:

Cast of Characters:

Sammy - 5-month-old female kitten

Mommy - MUCH older female human

---------------------snip----------------------

These are hilarious. Please keep them coming.

Life can be so uh, ... 'interesting' till they learn their kitty
manners. Since I mentioned the other day that someone had fifteen
kittens, DH has been talking about baby kitties. I'll have to have
her read about your adventures with Sammy. I do not want a kitten --
absolutely not -- no, no, not me -- no new babies around here -- we
have enough cats.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old September 10th 04, 01:02 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:37:33 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

snip
ROTFL

write a long story about how Demi found her forever home. Mommy has written
3 pages worth of poignant, moving, insightful, brilliant prose when Sammy
jumps up onto the keyboard and steps on the "Sleep" button. Mommy does not
know how to get her computer off of "Sleep" mode and tries button after
button on the keyboard to no avail. Mommy's voice is becoming louder and
louder and she is saying more and more bad words, but none of this makes her
computer come out of "Sleep" mode. Mommy gives Sammy a *really* dirty look
and leans over to press the "reset" key on her CPU to cold boot her computer
back on again. Mommy has lost all the beautiful words she has just written
about Demi and knows that she can never recapture the pathos of the lost
post. Sammy grins evilly at Mommy knowing that Mommy will now post
something about *Sammy* instead of that dumb old Demi-cat! Sammy, as usual,
is correct!

Isn't it amazing how they can find just the right wrong button - sort
of like that ad that's currently running where mommy and daddy are
talking about who to get to try to fix the computer while the toddler
bangs on it with a toy and fixes it.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 10th 04, 01:04 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:26:06 GMT, O J wrote:

Life can be so uh, ... 'interesting' till they learn their kitty
manners. Since I mentioned the other day that someone had fifteen
kittens, DH has been talking about baby kitties. I'll have to have
her read about your adventures with Sammy. I do not want a kitten --
absolutely not -- no, no, not me -- no new babies around here -- we
have enough cats.

yep keep telling yourself that, but don't be surprised if you find
yourself looking at kitten food
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 10th 04, 01:07 AM
CatNipped

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
Isn't it amazing how they can find just the right wrong button - sort
of like that ad that's currently running where mommy and daddy are
talking about who to get to try to fix the computer while the toddler
bangs on it with a toy and fixes it.
--
Steve Touchstone,

I *LOVE* that commercial - that kid uses *my* kind of computer repair
skills!!

Hugs,

CatNipped