new yearz pwanz

Old December 28th 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default new yearz pwanz

Trudi wakez furm a nap she tellz mosey anna meowie she must go home...

after porting home she is sitting still thinking about how beri kowlde it
iz, she remfurz herown catversation with willow who also hatez da kowlde...
I iz NOTTED stayin in diz kowlde, I iza kittee, I kan go anewreeerez.. itz
summertimez inna 'strailia, I iz gowinder...

callz willow onna catilite phone... willow i iz gowinta 'strailia... duz
ursef wantsa go... anna ifin ursef duz ursef kan efin pikda pwaze, i thinkz
we shuld go anna pwanna partee fur new yerz efe, it juzt hasta be beetter
dan diz horrible cowlde...

Trudi, pakin herown bagz

Old December 28th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow unplugs her heating pad she brought to Mosey's house, says her thank
you's and good bye's. When she gets home, she runs to the puter room and
punches up Australia. Dere are lotza beechez here. here is one kalled
Whale Beech and itself iz bootifuls. Trudi how bout whale beech?

Old December 28th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat depindz, whut kulur iza sand I wants sum sand dat iz brown or tan, i
duzint wantsa white samd beclawz dat willz remind minesef offa snowz, ifin
itz brown sand i iz in, trudi

Old December 28th 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I looked anna mosdt of dem beeches is white but dat minds me too much of
sno. Diz one iz a dark brown and will show off all da kitties beaudy when
dem is sunnink demselvez. Dere r no hoomanz, ho houzez. We kan ask Mellia to
design plazes for doze who don't like da out and for da bities ta play and
beez safez.

Dere if rume to store fudz and still lotza beech rume and rume to lay in da
sun.

Willow sends this message to Trudi and begins ta pak. She puts the heating
pad back on Gramby's bed as she won't be needing it in Stralia. I sure hopez
other cats join uzes dere but we iz going kauze we hatez da kold and it
hurtz our own bonez.

Old December 28th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T returns home from the great Kissamouse pardie at Mosey's. He goes to
the cat phone and calls Harri.

Harri mine luff kan we take da catakopter and fli ofver diz beech and chek
itself out? Itself sounz too gud ta be true. No hoomanz, no houzez and all
dat nize warm brown sand.

Old December 28th 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:15:59 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T returns home from the great Kissamouse pardie at Mosey's. He goes
to the cat phone and calls Harri.

Harri mine luff kan we take da catakopter and fli ofver diz beech and
chek itself out? Itself sounz too gud ta be true. No hoomanz, no
houzez and all dat nize warm brown sand.

[As OT hangs up his catellite phone he hears the sound of an approaching
catacopter. The chopper makes a high-speed pass over OT's house, barely
clearing the roof of the factory across the street. Harri pulls the
chopper into a tight turn and lands in OT's back yard.]

A warm beach wif no hoomins? We gotta see dis. Let's go!

[Harri and OT strap into the cockpit, then the chopper lifts off. Harri
zooms out under the nearby power lines, then climbs steeply. As they
level off a few hundred feet over the ground, the chopper pulls up beside
a passing police helicopter. The pilot of the police chopper looks over
at Harri and OT in their cat-sized chopper and does a double take. Both
kitties wave, then OT adjusts the teleporter controls and pushes the
button. Harri and OT laugh at what the police pilot's face must look like
when their chopper just disappeared!

The two kitties experience a bright sparkling outside the windscreen, and
when the sparkling stops they find themselves over a broad desert area.
The ocean can be seen nearby. Where the mainland meets the sea, tall
cliffs mark the junction. Small trees and large bushes grow along the
edges of the cliffs.

From several hundred feet high the two kitties see many small beaches
separated from each other by fingers of rock reaching out from the
cliffs. Many of them are rocky, many have strong currents. Finally, after
scouring miles of coastline, OT spots a likely looking area.

A particularly high cliff runs over a mile, with large rugged
outcroppings along the edge that discourage close approach. At the foot
of the cliff is a broad, smooth beach of sand the color of hot cocoa. At
each end of the beach the cliffs themselves jut out into the ocean,
making access to the beach impossible via any means other than boat,
helicopter, or teleporter. Many caves can be seen in the face of the
cliff.

Harri lands the chopper on the beach, and OT and Harri get out to
explore.]

OT: Dis sand is beautiful! And it feels so warm on the paw pads - dis is
nice.

Harri: Oh yes! Dis is great. Look, a patch of grass against the base of
the cliff!

[Harri dashes to the patch of grass, plops down on her back and squirms
around, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She is soon joined by OT. As they
soak up the sun, they are startled by a kitty voice calling to them. When
they look around they spot a orange tabby kitty emerging from one of the
caves. He is wearing a drover's hat and carrying a staff.]

G'day, mates! I've never seen you blokes before. How are ya?

Harri: Hello! We're just fine, thanks. I'm Harri Roadcat, and this is my
wink OT. We're looking for a beach for the Community to have a picnic on.

Aussie cat: Well, you've found a right bonzer beach here, you have. This
here is called Stoney Beach. Can't rightly tell ya why, since there's
nare a stone to be seen, but there you have it. By the way, me name's
Stewy, and I live right near here. There's no humans ever around here,
and the weather's near allez nice.

OT: Hi, Stewy, it's nice to meet yourownself. Dis looks like a gudgud
place for da picnic. We'll tell everykitty about it. We'z prolly going to
haf some bitties wif us too; are doze caves dangerous?

Stewy: Naw, they's fine. Very few of 'em is more than a couple dozen feet
long, and the long ones just go to the cat community near here. Your
bitties can play in the caves all they want wifout any dangers.

[Harri dashes back to the catacopter, digs around in the back, and
returns with her paws full of equipment. She fiddles around for a minute
or two, then shows the gear to the boycats.]

Harri: We brought a good video camera with us, and a catellite relay
system. I just adjusted efurrything, so we're streaming live video to
Stormmee's house. Stormmee, here's da beach we finded. OT and me fink it
looks good. Could you send dis video to the offur kitties and see if dey
fink it will do?
Old December 28th 10, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Awwh, soundz fun! Iz on duty tho. Meowmie slipped onna dat nasty frozen
snowmonster stuff anna she's hurted her back again. Wez on purr and soft
yip/wag duty herez.

Daisy-chan, doing Magnifiscent purr duty

Old December 28th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Jus member us iza cat anna u kan be in tu plazes at da same timez if u
wants. Piglett just reminding in case she wasnt to spend a few hours at the
beach.

Old December 28th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow calls Trudi in the foan. Diz sounz like a lufflie plaze I saie it
iza a go what bout you
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

From several hundred feet high the two kitties see many small beaches