Sammy (RB)

Old July 8th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Sammy (RB)

Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send him
on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 8th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her
13-year old owner to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing
anyone could do but send him on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs for Bev and a candle for Sammy.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 8th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send
him
on his way

Lesley

Please give your boss our condolences, Lesley. I don't care how young or
old they are, it is never easy to say good-bye to a family member.

Pam S.

Old July 8th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send
him
on his way

Poor Bev. Poors for Sammy's crossing.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 8th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Bev and her aching heart.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

Old July 8th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old July 10th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Lesley via CatKB.com"
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send
him
on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about this
Purrrrrs sent lovingly for Sammy's trip to The Bridge
and mpre puuurrs for your boss' poor broken heart
Love
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old July 15th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send him
on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm so very sorry.
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Sammy In I-Owe-Uh Debby Hanoka Cat community 4 March 31st 07 01:21 AM
Sammy-in-the-box! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 4 March 18th 05 07:37 PM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 98 August 29th 04 07:15 PM
Bad Sammy (hee hee) BAD! Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 30 August 28th 04 12:05 AM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 04 06:10 PM