Prezzies, prezzies

Old December 25th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Prezzies, prezzies

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumtime in da nite, santamouse gotted all dem little
prezzies of da tree anna puted dem unnerneaf so we kud fine dem. Himself
tooked da onez outta da box and putted dem dere too. It wuz wonnerfulz.

Hope all da kitties and der hoomans haff a gudgud day. Specially mineown
wifekitty Harri Roadcat Mahoney. Hey I just figgered out her didn haff to
effen chanje her last name sinze mine iz mahoney too. Yes, I iaz a bit slo.

Yes, alll the presents that arrived in the mail were all over the lingo by
the time I got up. Had taken all those little mice out of the packages and
will never find them all again. When I walked in, all three cats were
asleep amongst their loot.

Old December 26th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumtime in da nite, santamouse gotted all dem little
prezzies of da tree anna puted dem unnerneaf so we kud fine dem. Himself
tooked da onez outta da box and putted dem dere too. It wuz wonnerfulz.

Hope all da kitties and der hoomans haff a gudgud day. Specially mineown
wifekitty Harri Roadcat Mahoney. Hey I just figgered out her didn haff to
effen chanje her last name sinze mine iz mahoney too. Yes, I iaz a bit slo.

Yes, alll the presents that arrived in the mail were all over the lingo by
the time I got up. Had taken all those little mice out of the packages and
will never find them all again. When I walked in, all three cats were
asleep amongst their loot.

I'z glad da day wented gud fur you guys, mine husband-cat. Ourz was gud
too. Meowmie an Paw bringed us ourz Secrit Santa package, an it was
wunnerful! An dey bringed us a bunch more packges dat Sandy Claws lefted
at ourz howse. wez been playing wif new toys all day long.

Mine big brofur Sammy was a wild cat. Him was running laps aroun da
upstairs, yelling "Kissamouse, kissamouse, kissa-kissa-kissamouse" all
of da mornin, til we getted our packages. Meowmie an Paw din't cook a
turkeybird today, dey went out to da Chineze restaurant fur dinner. Dey
is gonna cook da turkeybird tomorrow, an dey will share it wif usses (of
course!).

We haz all been hafing a wunnerful Kissamouse Day.

Harri