Road trip

Old January 20th 04, 06:07 AM
ShortTail Tom

Day kum owt attid nite, wen da mooon iz owt!!!!.
Lotzanlotz ov dem....awl ofurr da saynd!!!!
I fink day iz liddul., lyke zardeeenz.
Day kum owt tu lay eegz in da saynd,
an digdigdig wiff dere liddul tayulz intu da saynd...
an den yu Katsh Dem!!!!!

Izun't dat rite, uddet Cattyfurrnya kittiez???

Heeeeeerrrrrrrr Grrrrronyunnnnnzzzzzzzz.......

Dyna, waytin in da saynd

Dat souns interestin! I wunner if the grummioms will show up tonight?
I'z so eggcited! Fishies we can catch wif our paws!

STT

Old January 20th 04, 07:16 AM
Miss Violette

ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I nefur hunted dem eifur anna you isa right, Dyna isa very smart kitty,

anna
her is veryvery nice and pleazant ta be round alzo. You can waitz wif

uses
ta see what happinz, I wantz ta see ifin dey comez out all ez like alzo,
OEJ, hopin Dyna isa right

So does anykitty know when dose grummiom fishies are supposed to come
out of de wadder?

STT

Dis isa Dyna's depment, butted here is whatted ima doin, I isa gonna set
right here anna eatz oneof dese sammiches myown brofure gaved me, want one?
itsa whole nip bread wif nipcheesey spread, he gived me a bunchof dem cause
he wasnt sure how long we wuuld hafta wait... OEJ, openein her basket

Old January 20th 04, 07:18 AM
Miss Violette

Sure you can dance, when we getsa ta da parti we wll showz you, der willz be
lotsa girlkittys ta dance wif. Efin da onez dat haf datez willz not mind
dancin wif yourownsef as we doeznotted have jeaolusy here, Hey maybe you
culd be myown date, OEJ
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
So does anykitty know when dose grummiom fishies are supposed to come
out of de wadder?

STT

An I has anuver question - when I read fru de old messages I read a lot
about dancin. Since I'z was a stweet kitty before, i'z gots to ask -
whatz dancin? Is it fun? Wud a kitty like me who haz lived a sort of a
deprived life be able to do it?

ShortTail Tom

Old January 20th 04, 07:20 AM
Miss Violette

itsa good thing dat TV gived me this snak bag, Wanna a samich Dyna? anna
here isa blanky ta sit on so we can waitz comfurtable, OEJ

Old January 20th 04, 07:22 AM
Miss Violette

maybe a big stew pot ta share wif alla kittys?? OEJ
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Shurr...

Ya kin mayke sooop frum musselz, frum offa da rokz iffin yu wanna, tuu.

Dyna, gormay eeter

can we makez soup from dese here animalszz? OEJ,

I knooo, weez'll wayte tyll da 'grunyun' ar runnink. Day kumz outa da
waddur tu lay dere eegz, an weez kin grab dem wiff ower pawz ur klawz.

I wuuner if de oshun waddur tayztz gud...

Dyna, abvenshuruzlee

I isa notted gonna getz myown furz wet butted I willz get anyfish

dat
jumpz
out anna sins you is a MC kitty ifin you go inna anna throw dem out

willz
catches dem fur uses to eat later, OEJ

Meanwhile, out in the Pacific Ocean a wave forms, rolling toward

the
shore......

Heeer fisheefishheee fishees OEJ, chattering like to the birdies

In de oshun!!!
Datz weer awl da fisheez liff!!!
Heeerrr fyyyysssshhhheeeeeezzzzzz....

Dyna runnink and cawlink tu da oshun...

fishes??? where??? OEJ starts after dyna at a dead run

Ho Boy, da oshun!!!
Datz weer awl da fysheez live!!!

Dyna, running towardz da waddur

I'm glad I took the time to install a PA system in the

RV
while
we
were
partying back in Oklahoma...

picks up microphone

Attention all kitties: We are now heading westbound on

Route
66,
getting
close to the end of the road. There on the left you'll

see
the
San
Bernardino Santa Fe railroad yard. My male human's

grandfather
used
work there as a blacksmith. Here, and few miles further

on,
if
you
look
out the windows on the right side, you'll see Rialto's
historic
Wigwam
Motel. Those funny teepee shaped buildings have been

there
for
long,
long time.

Now we're passing through Fontana (where Kaiser Steel

used
have
big
steel mill), and into Rancho Cucamonga (where they have

big
baseball
stadium called the Epicenter), and on to Upland and

Claremont
and
Pomona.

Now here is the city of Azusa. This was the first city

in
the
US
which honey bees were imported (back in 1874).

This here is the city of Monrovia. That building there

is
the
Aztec
Hotel. It was built in the 20's and modeled on Aztec and

Mayan
architecture.

That big place off to the right is the Santa Anita

Racetrack,
in
the
city of Arcadia. It's been there since 1934.

Next we go through South Pasadena. This is where the

Rose
Parade
is
held
every New Year's Day. That building there, at Mission

Street
and
Fair
Oaks Avenue, is the Fair Oaks Pharmacy and Soda

Fountain.
We
just
might
teleport back there for a little bit when we get to

Santa
Monica!

Nexgt we drive through Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and

Century
City.
Then we finally reach the city of Santa Monica!

Here we are, at Ocean Blvd. Look out the windshield -

that's
Santa
Monica Pier! Since we're special (after all, how many

RVs
are
driven
by
kitties?) we'll just park right there on the pier.

Lays on the horn to get the humans to move out of the

way

We'll park right here, underneath the famous Santa

Monica
Pier
sign
(the
one shown at the top of
Ok, kitties -
we're
here! Let's go explore the sights here at the pier, then

we'll
come
back
here and party and dance. Sir TV, would you like to

escort
me
out
onto
the pier? There are some very interesting places to eat

out
there...

Cleopatra