Ripping out the screens (pics)

Old April 1st 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ripping out the screens (pics)

I was cleaning our bedroom this AM when Otis starting yowling right under
the window, which is second storey window. He wanted in, and now.

Very shortly, my heart dropped into my boots when I heard the familiar sound
of a cat hitting the window screen. Luckily, he didn't bounce off and
tumbled off the room ... but he did remain between the window and the screen
trying to pull out the screen for quite some time. The screen is alarmed
(and expensive) and doesn't remove. There was nothing I could do.

The picture sequence starts he http://tinyurl.com/s8pwn

As one of the captions reads ... and you guys maybe didn't believe me when I
told you that he pulled out window screens!!

Susan M
Otis (bad cat)
Chester (still very very good)

Old April 1st 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Replying to my own message, the picture is showing up taking over the whole
screen. If this happens to you, just click on the picture and it will
resize.

And yes, I meant to say that I was afraid he'd tumble off the roof, not the
room. Duh.

http://tinyurl.com/s8pwn the link again.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old April 1st 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:
Replying to my own message, the picture is showing up taking over the
whole screen. If this happens to you, just click on the picture and
it will resize.

And yes, I meant to say that I was afraid he'd tumble off the roof,
not the room. Duh.

http://tinyurl.com/s8pwn the link again.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

I'm not on the second floor but Persia crashed through the screen door
(sliding glass doors) from my bedroom onto the patio one evening. She had
spotted another cat out there, which *really* makes her mad. Long story
short, I didn't know she was out there; I thought she'd hidden under the bed
when I yelled about the ruckus. About 30 minutes later she was scratching
on the screen on the living room window, "Meow?" (would you let me in?) I
had to install a baby-gate between the glass slider and the screen so she
couldn't repeat this incident and knock the screen door off its tracks
again.

Jill

Old April 1st 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Replying to my own message, the picture is showing up taking over the
whole screen. If this happens to you, just click on the picture and
it will resize.
And yes, I meant to say that I was afraid he'd tumble off the roof,
not the room. Duh.
Susan M
Otis and Chester

Well, Otis really *is* the naughty boy, isn't he? But someday in
the far distant future, Otis will not be able to jump up to that
level anymore because of his age....and you'll wish you could
see him like in these pics again.....because he will be
bellowing to be admitted down on the ground level, and
he will know that you, his Meowmie, will come to admit him.

Old April 2nd 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-01 12:33:39 -0600, "Susan M" said:

I was cleaning our bedroom this AM when Otis starting yowling right
under the window, which is second storey window. He wanted in, and now.

Very shortly, my heart dropped into my boots when I heard the familiar
sound of a cat hitting the window screen. Luckily, he didn't bounce
off and tumbled off the room ... but he did remain between the window
and the screen trying to pull out the screen for quite some time. The
screen is alarmed (and expensive) and doesn't remove. There was
nothing I could do.

The picture sequence starts he http://tinyurl.com/s8pwn

As one of the captions reads ... and you guys maybe didn't believe me
when I told you that he pulled out window screens!!

Susan M
Otis (bad cat)
Chester (still very very good)

Otis has to be one of the most one track minded cats I've ever heard
of! Whatever he does, he does to the nth degree. What a character.

Old April 2nd 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:

The picture sequence starts he http://tinyurl.com/s8pwn

LOL! He is one persistent cat! How did it end? Did he jump down on his
own or did you have to fetch him?

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 2nd 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:
Otis (bad cat)

I think he needs to be spanked... ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 2nd 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:

The picture sequence starts he http://tinyurl.com/s8pwn

LOL! He is one persistent cat! How did it end? Did he jump down on his own
or did you have to fetch him?

I couldn't really climb out on the roof safely so I had to leave the room so
he wasn't as interested in coming in. Also because I couldn't bear to watch
in case he fell. When I came back a few minutes later, he was down on his
own. What an incorrigible boy!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old April 2nd 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:
Otis (bad cat)

I think he needs to be spanked... ;-)

He likes being spanked :-) Really.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old April 2nd 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Susan M wrote:
He likes being spanked :-) Really.

Well, based on that picture you posted earlier, I assumed as much.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Pics, including Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 16 December 11th 05 05:07 AM
New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Tallulah & Hubert pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 48 August 24th 04 12:00 AM
New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
need pics of ringworm DeAnna Cats - misc 1 July 24th 03 05:29 PM