Happy New year to all

Old December 31st 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Happy New year to all

and may this year bring happiness and good fortunes to everyone

Old December 31st 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Happy New year to one and all from Sarsi, Bonnie, me and Dave

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 31st 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
and may this year bring happiness and good fortunes to everyone

I wish the same to you and yours, and to everyone here.

Happy New Year!

Joy

Old January 1st 12, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

A Happy New Year to you too and to everyone else. May it be a good one and
a prosperous one for all.

Oh hello,,,,terribly sorry to intrude please don;t mind me but a lady
has certain duties to fulfill I am instructed by my dear mamma so I
shall wish you a happy new year. and assure all I am having a most
enjoyable introduction to 2012..Oh I am so sorry I did forget to
introduce myself I am Bonamassa commonly (shudder) known as Bonnie

JEEZ! I just tol' her to wish yous a happy new year as for "dear
mamma" that's me I think the Hoomins dumped her on me after my sisfur
(sniff) left us- I needed sumthing but didn't an-ti-cipate an orphan
kitty- well she sez she;s an orphan personal there's been times when i
think her first mum may have done a runner an' I don't blame
her...okay don't tell her she's comin; on nice an' I'se quite proud of
wot I did....weez both had a good evening- sundry peoples round for
the party loadsa food- I liked the beefies best anyway happy new year
from me Sarrasine proud to be the Punk Kitten

Typed on behalf of the Fabulous Furballs, Bonnamassa and Sarrasine by
their slave Lesley
Old January 1st 12, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
and may this year bring happiness and good fortunes to everyone

Same to you and I would add good health to that wish. 2011 has been a bad
year for me with broken bones.
Tweed

Old January 1st 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/31/2011 8:01 PM, Lesley wrote:

[...]

Too cute and too sweet, Lesley. Please tell the dears I said Happy New
Year to you and your hoomins! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old January 1st 12, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

same to you and yours, Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
and may this year bring happiness and good fortunes to everyone

Old January 1st 12, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 12/31/2011 11:27 AM, Matthew wrote:
and may this year bring happiness and good fortunes to everyone

Happy New Year

Ann

Happy Year of the Rat (BW) Enfilade Cat anecdotes 9 February 13th 08 04:05 AM
Happy New Year! Renee D. Cat anecdotes 1 January 1st 05 08:04 AM
Happy Mew Year Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 2 January 1st 05 03:09 AM
Happy New Year Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 0 December 31st 04 06:59 PM
Happy New Year Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 0 December 30th 04 04:41 PM