kwestin

Old October 3rd 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default kwestin

Da Gramby haza a lidst of fingz, her mine iznt what it uzed ta beez. Duz we
haff sumone for da M C for da ballz.

Old October 3rd 11, 11:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I thinkz itz rebeka or petunia, akshulee i thinkz dey iz sharin, OEJ,
thinkin soft needsa lizt liksa gramby afer readin diz

Old October 4th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I think that tuu, with ennyone hu haz sumpin
to add, ur start a noo tred, jumpin in.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 5th 11, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default kwestin psst Rebecca

Du yu uhgree, Rebecca, ur wunt yu be abul tu attid awl on da twelft, ur
laytur?
......?

I wyll shtart an see heow it goez.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 5th 11, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

soft remfurred tonite when she wuz sayin herown prayerz dat rebecca's mom iz
gonna haffa surgeree "soon" anna she sayed she mite not be ableta do az muc
az she wuld like... glad softz memoree izunt allway goned, oej
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Du yu uhgree, Rebecca, ur wunt yu be abul tu attid awl on da twelft, ur
laytur?
.....?

Old October 6th 11, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I kan do it, Meowmie iznt havvin dat serjeree so sun after awl -- she haz to
take kare uv sum fingz first.

Rebecca

Old October 6th 11, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dat iz gudgud gnooz.
Ovkorze, da moztizt portint "fingz" iz yu an Sunnydance,
dat iz care , feedink, an sekkerryterryul dooteez, huh.
I hab uh welkum pome, an I wuz sketchin owt sumpin eethur
ov uz kin say, wen pesty-cutie hit da send buttun...o wewll,
whut kin yu 'spekt?
--
Pitô.ônya