Princess Pasha

Old October 13th 11, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Princess Pasha

Piglett checks the guest book and ses that "Princess Pasha" did not put down
a house of name. she quietly goes to the elder cats side. xcuze me but I
haffent met urself before anna I waz wunnerink what House u iz of? Dat was
a wonnerfulz tribute u gafe.

Old October 13th 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha[_2_]

In article , Gramby says...

Piglett checks the guest book and ses that "Princess Pasha" did not put down
a house of name. she quietly goes to the elder cats side. xcuze me but I
haffent met urself before anna I waz wunnerink what House u iz of? Dat was
a wonnerfulz tribute u gafe.

House of Terrell. I'm so sorry, I forgot to put that down. My memory isn't what
it once was, yoo know. I'm glad you liked my tribute. I was afraid it might be
too long. Everyone did lovely tributes. It was a sad year for all of us.

Old October 14th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett nods her head to the stately Cat says fangu, and returns to the
table.

In article , Gramby says...

Old October 14th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha[_2_]

You are very wise Trudi. Thank you for saying that.
Princess Pasha, wiping a tear

Old October 14th 11, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine soft says dat kind wurdz anna soft thotez iz nefur wasted, i wuz beree
gwad to hear urown twibute beclawz manee of deze kitteez miss violette
telled uses abowt when hersef wuz juzt readin anna not efin poztin yet,
trudi