Picky Eaters

Old June 26th 04, 06:23 PM
Mary

"Bill Reynolds" wrote To see the complete list,
check the 'newsletter' at:

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-billslitterbox

Also check out Hemy, the 24 clawed kitten in photos/fosters.

Your cats are all really beautiful. Has Hemmy seen a vet, and if so, is
everything else normal? How old is he now, and can he use his paws normally?
He looks just fine.

Old June 26th 04, 07:17 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Laura R. at
wrote on 6/26/04 12:56 PM:

circa Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:22:05 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Bill Reynolds ) said,

To see the complete list, check the 'newsletter' at:

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-billslitterbox

Also check out Hemy, the 24 clawed kitten in photos/fosters.

I saw those pictures the other day- he looks like he has two whole
paws on each leg!

Laura

i love the "armful of kittens" picture

Old June 26th 04, 08:55 PM
Bill Reynolds

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:23:55 GMT, "Mary" wrote:

Your cats are all really beautiful. Has Hemmy seen a vet, and if so, is
everything else normal? How old is he now, and can he use his paws normally?
He looks just fine.

My wife and I volunteer at a "no kill" cat shelter in Marietta GA and
one the other volunteers had always wanted a polydactyal, sooooo
we gave him up to her. It was hard since we had raised them from 4
days of age and when you bottle feed every 4 hours and wipe their
bottom with a warm wet cotton ball until the learn to go on their own,
you DO get attached. We were only supposed to foster them for Good
Mews but it didn't work out...we couldn't give Sally Anne and Shadow
up.

Hemmy has visited the vet for normal inoculations and tests and won
the hearts of the vet and his staff. The new owner calls him Yogi
since with those paws it looks like he has catchers mitts on. He was
born on July 7th 2003 so he soon will be 1 year old. The last time I
saw him about 4 months ago, he was doing really well. Needless to say,
with those paws, he can really wash his face.

Old June 27th 04, 01:23 AM
Mary

"Bill Reynolds" wrote in message

My wife and I volunteer at a "no kill" cat shelter in Marietta GA

Bless you both.

and one the other volunteers had always wanted a polydactyal, sooooo we

gave him up to her. It was hard since we had raised them from 4 days of age
and when you bottle feed every 4 hours and wipe theit bottom with a warm
wet cotton ball until the learn to go on their own,
you DO get attached.

Ah, gad, I would just die. I'm so glad he has a good home.

We were only supposed to foster them for Good
Mews but it didn't work out...we couldn't give Sally Anne and Shadow
up.

Sally Anne and her mama are so beautful together! I love Tabbies, and that
tabby/tux combo where they have the little white paws and bib just kills me!
I love the photo of Shadow that is just a head shot, where she is sleeping.
Gorgeous girl.

The new owner calls him [Hemmy] Yogi since with those paws it looks like

he has catchers mitts on. He was born on July 7th 2003 so he soon will be 1
year old. The last time I saw him about 4 months ago, he was doing really
well. Needless to say, with those paws, he can really wash his face.

I bet! Maybe the new owner has some photos to share. Tell her Yogi has a fan
club. And we need more of Shadow and Sally Anne!

Old June 27th 04, 03:46 PM
Sherry

Also check out Hemy, the 24 clawed kitten in photos/fosters.

I saw those pictures the other day- he looks like he has two whole
paws on each leg!

Laura

Cute! I brought home a little street urchin the other day, and got him an
excellent home. He left last night sniff. His name is Ernie, for Earnest
Hemmingway.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/polykitten2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/polykitten1.jpg

Sherry