That was a monster

Old September 5th 05, 03:47 PM
wafflycat

Default That was a monster

Well, yesterday I started to develop a monster migraine. Full blown visual
disturbances, flashing lights, fractured vision... then last night the HA
came on. I wanted my head to explode and be done with it. But no, this
morning I was saying hello to Hughie via the great white telephone. I've
only just arisen from my pit, as the HA starts to recede and I feel as weak
as a kitten.

Mind you, The Mighty Huntress picked up on my emotional and physical state
and has provided me with not one, not two, not three, but four freshly
caught mowsies (voles) this morning....

Boy, am I glad I don't get these anywhere near as often as I used to
(migraines) and I suspect, so is the local vole population.

Cheers, helen s

Old September 5th 05, 04:34 PM
Marina

wafflycat wrote:
Well, yesterday I started to develop a monster migraine. Full blown
visual disturbances, flashing lights, fractured vision... then last
night the HA came on. I wanted my head to explode and be done with it.
But no, this morning I was saying hello to Hughie via the great white
telephone. I've only just arisen from my pit, as the HA starts to recede
and I feel as weak as a kitten.

Migraine purrs on the way.

Mind you, The Mighty Huntress picked up on my emotional and physical
state and has provided me with not one, not two, not three, but four
freshly caught mowsies (voles) this morning....

Awww, so sweet of her! You really should try eating one, Waffles just
might be on to something, maybe they really help against a migraine. P

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 5th 05, 05:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:47:54 +0100, "wafflycat"
waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk yodeled:

Well, yesterday I started to develop a monster migraine. Full blown visual
disturbances, flashing lights, fractured vision... then last night the HA
came on. I wanted my head to explode and be done with it. But no, this
morning I was saying hello to Hughie via the great white telephone. I've
only just arisen from my pit, as the HA starts to recede and I feel as weak
as a kitten.

Mind you, The Mighty Huntress picked up on my emotional and physical state
and has provided me with not one, not two, not three, but four freshly
caught mowsies (voles) this morning....

Boy, am I glad I don't get these anywhere near as often as I used to
(migraines) and I suspect, so is the local vole population.

Cheers, helen s

Oh, those are the worst. I used to get them-- I once fell down the
stairs because of one. Waffles is such a senstive little soul. I
won't tell anybody, lest she lose her street cred.

Theresa
Old September 5th 05, 07:08 PM
Adrian

wafflycat wrote:
Well, yesterday I started to develop a monster migraine. Full blown
visual disturbances, flashing lights, fractured vision... then last
night the HA came on. I wanted my head to explode and be done with
it. But no, this morning I was saying hello to Hughie via the great
white telephone. I've only just arisen from my pit, as the HA starts
to recede and I feel as weak as a kitten.

Mind you, The Mighty Huntress picked up on my emotional and physical
state and has provided me with not one, not two, not three, but four
freshly caught mowsies (voles) this morning....

Boy, am I glad I don't get these anywhere near as often as I used to
(migraines) and I suspect, so is the local vole population.

Cheers, helen s

Purrs that it is many months if not years before the next one.
Preferably never, but sadly that's not likely. Take two cats and lie
down in a darkened room.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 5th 05, 07:30 PM

wafflycat wrote:
Well, yesterday I started to develop a monster migraine. Full blown visual
disturbances, flashing lights, fractured vision... then last night the HA
came on. I wanted my head to explode and be done with it. But no, this
morning I was saying hello to Hughie via the great white telephone. I've
only just arisen from my pit, as the HA starts to recede and I feel as weak
as a kitten.

Mind you, The Mighty Huntress picked up on my emotional and physical state
and has provided me with not one, not two, not three, but four freshly
caught mowsies (voles) this morning....

Boy, am I glad I don't get these anywhere near as often as I used to
(migraines) and I suspect, so is the local vole population.

Cheers, helen s

Must be something in the air, I had one that started on Friday and
finished Sunday evening. I screwed up before I left work on Friday as
I couldn't think straight, and didn't get much sympathy! I'm starting
acupuncture in a couple of weeks as I've been getting these for 20
years (hormone related) - and nothing helps, fed up with weight
increasing drugs that only work a bit, so trying some alternate stuff
now. Hope you're feeling better - why we get em at the weekend?

Marcia

Old September 5th 05, 10:18 PM
Susan M

Purrs and hugs Helen. I've just started getting them myself and had my
third one on Saturday too. Ugh. *My* boys didn't bring me anything -
they're not as sensitive as Waffles.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
message ...