Update on the Kittens (KFW)

Old June 7th 04, 08:59 PM
TJ and The Z's

Default Update on the Kittens (KFW)

I can't write much..... so darn busy with workouts and work. My first triathlon
is only 4 weeks away. I am ready, I think!

Oh these kitteny rats are sure keeping me busy. They are most demanding for
love and tend to get rather jealous when I am giving more love to one or the
other. They will "mrrrp, mrrrp" and headbutt until I pay equal attention. Then
they just purrrrrrr and dance the "Dance of the Biscuits". Ziggy has shown a
flare for liking to be dressed up. He likes to have pretty fabrics and lacey
things draped on him. Zoey, she just likes to purr and play with her catnip
mouse for hours.

I took a series of pictures of my daughter sleeping with Ziggy that are way to
cute. Note that they seem to be in the same sleeping position. He is
definitely her cat. He loves her so much, follows her everywhere and sleeps
with her every night. Zoey the lovebug has attached herself to me and sleeps on
my neck. Both show lots of love and trust to all 3 of us but they appear to
have picked their slaves accordingly. DH will have to get a puppy to boss
around, he wasn't chosen.

Oh I so some of the pictures of the cat stroller. Do you think picture 1
qualifies.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leezzardzz/album?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=
ph

TJ and The Z's

Old June 7th 04, 09:00 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:59:06 -0700, "TJ and The Z's"
yodeled:

[...]

What is there to say except:AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Theresa

Old June 7th 04, 09:08 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:00:23 -0400, Kreisleriana
yodeled:

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:59:06 -0700, "TJ and The Z's"
yodeled:

I can't write much..... so darn busy with workouts and work. My first triathlon
is only 4 weeks away. I am ready, I think!

Oh these kitteny rats are sure keeping me busy. They are most demanding for
love and tend to get rather jealous when I am giving more love to one or the
other. They will "mrrrp, mrrrp" and headbutt until I pay equal attention. Then
they just purrrrrrr and dance the "Dance of the Biscuits". Ziggy has shown a
flare for liking to be dressed up. He likes to have pretty fabrics and lacey
things draped on him.

Ooops. You might have an interior decorator or a Broadway director
cat.

I took a series of pictures of my daughter sleeping with Ziggy that are way to
cute. Note that they seem to be in the same sleeping position. He is
definitely her cat.

There are three consecutive pics in which they seem to change position
together. So cute!

Theresa