Okay, dis iz jist meen an' krool...

Old January 19th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Okay, dis iz jist meen an' krool...

I iz shur dat dere iz kitteez an' hoomanz in dis noozgroop whut don't
wike da Green Bay Packerz. I lufz dem (Pawpa duz tuu), buttid I
unnerstandz iffin yu duzzint. I awlsew unfurstandz iffin dere iz
multytoodz uf kitteez in dis noozgroop dat duzzint wike d*ggeez,
eefur. Pawpa hadda d*ggy wen I wuz still a babykat, buttid himself
wuz old, an' wuzzint tuu tuu much uf a payn inna butt tu mineownself,
sew I yam indiffurent tu d*gz.

Haffin' sed deez fingz, dere iz sum dum hoomanz heer in Wiscatsin hoo
haf deesided tu dress up dere d*ggeez in Green Bay Packur klothez.
See fur yurownself...

http://www.channel3000.com/slideshow...11/detail.html

Duzzint dis fit unner da deffynishun uf krool an' unyewshoowul
punishmint??

--- Onyx, feelin' a bit sowree fur da d*gz...
Old January 19th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we duzint unnerstand dressin up aminalz inna hoomin clothez , den da hoominz
kant petz da kule furz, da onliezt 'ceptin to diz iz when itz little hoominz
whut duzint unnerstand diz yet, Trudi

Old January 22nd 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Jan 18, 10:43*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we duzint unnerstand dressin up aminalz inna hoomin clothez , den da hoominz
kant petz da kule furz, da onliezt 'ceptin to diz iz when itz little hoominz
whut duzint unnerstand diz yet, Trudi

Hissspit!!! How embarrizin!!!!! Dressin' da d*ggiez up in da klothez
dinnot mayk enny diffrenz!!! Stoopid Packerz!!!!!

--- Onyx, hissy...

I iz shur dat dere iz kitteez an' hoomanz in dis noozgroop whut don't
wike da Green Bay Packerz. *I lufz dem (Pawpa duz tuu), buttid I
unnerstandz iffin yu duzzint. *I awlsew unfurstandz iffin dere iz
multytoodz uf kitteez in dis noozgroop dat duzzint wike d*ggeez,
eefur. *Pawpa hadda d*ggy wen I wuz still a babykat, buttid himself
wuz old, an' wuzzint tuu tuu much uf a payn inna butt tu mineownself,
sew I yam indiffurent tu d*gz.

Haffin' sed deez fingz, dere iz sum dum hoomanz heer in Wiscatsin hoo
haf deesided tu dress up dere d*ggeez in Green Bay Packur klothez.
See fur yurownself...

http://www.channel3000.com/slideshow...11/detail.html

Duzzint dis fit unner da deffynishun uf krool an' unyewshoowul
punishmint??

--- Onyx, feelin' a bit sowree fur da d*gz...- Hide quoted text -

Old January 22nd 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Hissspit!!! *How embarrizin!!!!! *Dressin' da d*ggiez up in da klothez
dinnot mayk enny diffrenz!!! *Stoopid Packerz!!!!!

Is it too early to root for the Cubs?

Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and Cousin Rosco
Old January 23rd 08, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Jan 22, 1:45*pm, PixieDust413 wrote:
Hissspit!!! *How embarrizin!!!!! *Dressin' da d*ggiez up in da klothez
dinnot mayk enny diffrenz!!! *Stoopid Packerz!!!!!

Is it too early to root for the Cubs?

Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and Cousin Rosco

UB ~ It's NEVER too early to root for the Cubs, kitties!!! I think
they need all the help they can get!!! ;-P