Veternarian in Yuma AZ?

Old October 24th 03, 03:28 PM
Ken Knecht

Default Veternarian in Yuma AZ?

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably-priced veternarian in
Yuma AZ? I've become disenchanted with the one I'd been using for
twenty years - too-long waits for appointments, can't get in for
a month for what I feel are urgent problems, too high prices for
services, and addition of expensive frills ($25.00 blood pressure
checks!) to exams.

TIA

Ken

--
Untie the two knots to email me
Old October 25th 03, 04:33 AM
Sherry

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably-priced veternarian in
Yuma AZ? I've become disenchanted with the one I'd been using for
twenty years - too-long waits for appointments, can't get in for
a month for what I feel are urgent problems, too high prices for
services, and addition of expensive frills ($25.00 blood pressure
checks!) to exams.

TIA

Ken

Twenty five dollars for bp check? I hope that's the *exam fee* and not *in
addition* to a regular exam fee. I agree with you, I think it's time to go vet
shopping too. Especially the part about not being able to be seen in a timely
fashion for urgent problems. Lose him. Good luck finding a good one.

Sherry

Old November 16th 03, 01:42 AM

I'd drive to San Diego if I were you. Some great vets there.

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:57:03 GMT, Ken Knecht
wrote:

(Sherry ) wrote in
:

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably-priced veternarian
in Yuma AZ? I've become disenchanted with the one I'd been
using for twenty years - too-long waits for appointments,
can't get in for a month for what I feel are urgent
problems, too high prices for services, and addition of
expensive frills ($25.00 blood pressure checks!) to exams.

TIA

Ken

Twenty five dollars for bp check? I hope that's the *exam
fee* and not *in addition* to a regular exam fee. I agree
with you, I think it's time to go vet shopping too.
Especially the part about not being able to be seen in a
timely fashion for urgent problems. Lose him. Good luck
finding a good one.

Sherry

In addition to. Seems like gouging to me. And $300+ for teeth
cleaning.

And don't ask about the funeral arrangements they talk you into
making when you are really grieving. Several hundred for
cremation.

It's a she, but not that it matters. She certainly has changed
since she started that practice some 20 years ago.

Ken

--
Untie the two knots to email me