A birthday party!

Old June 9th 19, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A birthday party!

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[Sammy sneaks a taste, as do Francesca and Sarge.]

Oh, deze are good!

Daisy hears something. Her eyes go wide and she dumps the pouch in
a bowl and runs for the cataporter....

Daisy-chan comes back to explain, but sees it was explained. Her tail
is dragging. She was trying to be strong when she lost Cash 2 months
ago and now Iowna. She sees Starr da Dogg on a cushion and jumps in
then pulls her collar down so she is laying in a circle. Daisy takes
the center and settles in for a nap, and if the dog is not the same,
it allows her to rest for a bit.

Daisy-chan starts getting applicants to be her new friend. Her Meowmie
let them know Iowna had passed. She's not decided anything yet but
here is one who asked to be wif us:

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/lolli-...-rescue-va467/

Old June 10th 19, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Miz Daisy, know dat I will allez be available to help in whatever capacity you need me.

Starr da Dogg
Old June 11th 19, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Miz Daisy, know dat I will allez be available to help in whatever
capacity you need me.

Starr da Dogg

Thank you Starr. I needz a doggie hug....
Old June 18th 19, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

[Starr settles in next to Daisy-chan, wrapping her big paws around the kitty.]

Sorry I'z was not furry timely in mine response, but mine lazy hoomin was unavailable to perform secreatarial duties for several days.

Starr
Old June 18th 19, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[Starr settles in next to Daisy-chan, wrapping her big paws around
the kitty.]

Sorry I'z was not furry timely in mine response, but mine lazy hoomin
was unavailable to perform secreatarial duties for several days.

Starr

Daisy-chan settles in and gently kneeds Starr's chest then drops her
head for a cry. She's lost both of her friends in a very short time.

Her Daddy 2foot has heart surgery Friday and she is scared.
Old June 18th 19, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

My hoomin daddy had heart surgery on Tuesday (a week ago today). Mine Paw is fine, even though him had some minor complications and a couple liddle problems from da TED's place. We can worry about hoomin Paw's hearts togeffur.

And mine furs is waterproof.

Starr

[Starr gives Daisy-chan's head some gentle licks]
Old June 21st 19, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

My hoomin daddy had heart surgery on Tuesday (a week ago today). Mine
Paw is fine, even though him had some minor complications and a
couple liddle problems from da TED's place. We can worry about hoomin
Paw's hearts togeffur.

And mine furs is waterproof.

Starr

[Starr gives Daisy-chan's head some gentle licks]

Daisy-chan heaves a sigh of relief. Her Daddy 2foot is home. She is
only miffed that he can't pick her up for a snuggle fur a whole WEEK!
It's because she is fluffier than 5lbs anna he's not allowed to do dat.
He has to be really quiet furr 2 days too.

[Nodding to Starr and giving her a nose boop back furr her kindness,
she heads back to jump on her Daddy 2-foots bed and take a nap at his
side]

Old June 21st 19, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

I am so 'cited dat your Paw is home! Please tell him best healing wishes from mine Paw, who just a couple days ago was allowed to pick up mine brofur and sisfur kitties (efurrybody in dis howse weighs more dan the 10 pounds mine Paw was allowed to lift).

I'll bet he needs a nice long Daisy snuggle!

Starr
Old August 1st 19, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

Thank you, Miss Daisy-chan. Those look very tasty.

[Rocky eats the proffered treats.]

Yes, indeed, very tasty, and very thoughtful of you to bring them.

--Rocky
Old August 1st 19, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

Hello, Miss Pit2nya. We might never have met, but I know you from your Micekkkreem that we have in the warehouse. Please do try a niboshi. They kkkan be an akkkwired taste, but you might find that you likkke them.

--Rocky

The Man With No Party Française mangeur de viande de cheval Cat anecdotes 0 February 13th 14 04:04 PM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM