skort thread

Old October 5th 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default skort thread

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:13:22 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[The day of the ball, Rebecca puts the finishing touches on her outfit
and
looks forward to the Jellicle Ball with mixed feelings.]

Ize sad bowt da kitteez hoo iznt heer enneemor, but itz wunnerful to be
wif
awl da kitteez at da bawl. Weze a reel komoonitee.

Rebecca

[a porter twinkles, and Hercule steps out in a
tux, carrying a corsage]

Ahhh,

Rebecca, mine petit-chou! Yoo looks bootiful
tonite! Heer eez a corsage for yourownself; shall
we port to zee Ball?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Yes, Ize reddy to go. Yoo lukz furry hansum in yurown tux!

Rebecca

Old October 5th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

gettin togefur letz uz know der iza future here anna atta brig, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Rebecca" wrote in message

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:01:11 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Ub korse yoo may, deer Hercule. Altho I mite be bizzy part uv da time,
kuz
Fluffykitz iz caterin agin. Wud yoo like to meet me at myown howse, den
port
over togedder?

Rebecca

Yes, mine petit-chou!

I weel port to your howze and zen we can port
ofur to zee bawl togeffur. Zee inspector and
myownself are giffing zee cocktail resepshun, so I
mite be a liddle bizzy too!

But den we can dance zee nite away!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

[The day of the ball, Rebecca puts the finishing touches on her outfit and
looks forward to the Jellicle Ball with mixed feelings.]

Ize sad bowt da kitteez hoo iznt heer enneemor, but itz wunnerful to be
wif awl da kitteez at da bawl. Weze a reel komoonitee.

Rebecca

skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:50 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:30 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 12:36 PM