Kan I by a red ribbun?

Old October 5th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default Kan I by a red ribbun?

der iz a porter kitty ta skort sunrize if she wantz... trudi lukin tru but
kant find da pozt ...

Jack porter iz takin but i thinkz der iz two more porter mencatz dat wuld be
one fur sunrise anna one fur lucylu purlese say if diz iz greeable to
yourselvez??? Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 3, 3:38 am, Ratfinx wrote:
Umm I nose I onlee nu here ... an i don no hardly ennykitty...but i iz
a gurlkitty [blushes] and ..um i aint winked....
so iffen enny of dem boykittys needs a date Ide luv to be skorted.
[blushes even more] cos diz my furst jellicle ball an i don no what
happens an it be nise iffen dere was somekitty to hold my paw...
Ratfinx [feeling very nervous]

Yoo shud mew to Miss Trudy wen her meowmie isn't tirud. I'm shoor shee
cen hep youseff.

Annuther fing. I fink Keeper ob da Skort Book shud be an uffishul
posishun in da Catmoonity.

An I fink shee shud fine a date four Sunrise.

--
Maggy May

Old October 5th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 4, 8:01*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
der iz a porter kitty ta skort sunrize if she wantz... trudi lukin tru but
kant find da pozt ...

Jack porter iz takin but i thinkz der iz two more porter mencatz dat wuld be
one fur sunrise anna one fur lucylu purlese say if diz iz greeable to
yourselvez??? Trudi

Surnise gotted Bailey, wun ub da neyborhood kittees wut is frenz wiff
da Bear, to scort her. I fink shee kitnapped himself.

--
Will in New Haven
"I'd rather be dead than singing when I'm forty five."

Old October 5th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I am heer!

Charlie Porter, happy, talkative orange cat

Old October 5th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

samwise her brofur iz introduzin hiz skort to her anna hiz ofur sisfur
cinamon, but da hoomin kant remfur da fread name, mite be da 'rifin fread,
stupid hoomin is leakin too muc ta be of ani use, Trudi, disgusted with wet
furz.

--
Have a wonderful day

"Lucy" wrote in message