Allergies, Linear Granuloma, and Diet

Old December 3rd 03, 01:59 AM
Phil P.

"Yngver" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote:

"Yngver" wrote in message
(GAUBSTER2) wrote:

I have read Lauren's posts on this and other boards for a long time. I

don't
see any reason to suspect her of constantly lying or making things up.

Nothing gets past your lightening quick perception, does it!

From: Darnit7 )
Subject: Cat food and anal gland
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: 2001-01-05 18:50:10 PST

"But I don't see how wet food would cause your kitty's [anal

gland]problems.
Seems like this vet wants to push Science Diet."

She couldn't see how wet food would cause anal sac problems in the OP's
cat.... but she had no doubt that SD "caused" anal sac disease in her
cat....

So you assume the SD that "caused" anal sac problems in her cat was wet

and not
dry? If that's the case, okay, I see your point. But if you don't know

whether
she meant wet or dry SD, how can you insist it's a lie?

....because she's been vehemently against dry food since day one.... If you
were following her posts about foods as close as you say you were, there
would be no doubt in your mind either.... You're hardly impartial...

...and you can't see any reason to think she's a liar and conjures up
bullsh!t stories....??? I think you should see an ophthalmologist...

quick
if not sooner! LOL!

If she was feeding her cat SD kibble, there's no actual contradiction, is
there?

You're absolutely not "impartial" as you say you are or you're simply
obtuse...

Do you know for a fact she meant SD canned?

Based on her posting history, absolutely *yes* -- although she can and
probably will say no because it suits her agenda... like she usually does...

Perhaps you can dig up a
post to clarify.

Her posting history from day one more than clarifies it...

Old December 3rd 03, 02:50 AM
Phil P.

From: "Phil P."

After
all, you did said you *never* fed SD.... unless you were lying then...

or
you're lying now... Either way you lied -- you can't slither outta

that...

From: Darnit7 )
Subject: REPOST: A better cat food than Science Diet?
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: 2001-07-03 10:15:33 PST

"I never fed SD"

Once again, I have never fed SD to my cats. That would be my present

cats.
If
you notice the date on the post you got from Google, at that time, my
previous
cats were deceased. I was speaking of my present cats, whom I've never

fed
SD
to, since my previous cats did so poorly on it.

That is how I always interpreted it. That when you said you never fed SD,

you
meant you never fed it to your current cats.

No no no.... Read carefully:

From: Darnit7 )
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: 2001-07-03 10:15:33 PST

"I never fed SD, but have friends who did. Some of their cats developed bad
allergies from that food. With all the preservatives and chemicals it has,
I'm not surprised."

That does not remotely imply she was referring to her present cats. "Never"
in this context means *never*... If was referring to her present cats, she
would not have said "but have friends who did"... she would have used her
previous cats as a reference instead of her friends' cats.

You're far from being "impartial".

Old December 3rd 03, 02:50 AM
Phil P.

Old December 3rd 03, 01:34 PM
PawsForThought

From: Darnit7 )
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: 2001-01-05 18:50:10 PST

"But I don't see how wet food would cause your kitty's [anal gland]problems.
Seems like this vet wants to push Science Diet."

She couldn't see how wet food would cause anal sac problems in the OP's
cat.... but she had no doubt that SD "caused" anal sac disease in her
cat....

So you assume the SD that "caused" anal sac problems in her cat was wet and
not
dry? If that's the case, okay, I see your point. But if you don't know
whether
she meant wet or dry SD, how can you insist it's a lie?

...and you can't see any reason to think she's a liar and conjures up
bullsh!t stories....??? I think you should see an ophthalmologist... quick
if not sooner! LOL!

If she was feeding her cat SD kibble, there's no actual contradiction, is
there? Do you know for a fact she meant SD canned? Perhaps you can dig up a
post to clarify.

My previous cats were actually fed both wet and dry food, if that makes a
difference. Back then I had absolutely no idea about the health aspects of
feeding dry food. It wasn't until I started looking into feline nutrition that
I found out what effects a dry food diet could have on a cat. If I were to
guess, I would say I probably fed them more dry food than wet food back then.
If I knew people were going to be so interested in what I fed my now deceased
cats, I certainly would have kept a day to day diary

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe