In memory of Miss Violette

Old October 27th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default In memory of Miss Violette

Meow kitties,

Wen I furst came to RPCC, it wuz Miss Violette that wuz da furst to
respond; we became furends, and wen I became winked to her
clowder-mate, Tiger, we became sisfurs-in-paw.

She wuz a pillar of da kommunity, and a luffly girl; her passink wuz
much too soon, and left a hole in da harts ov her hoomans an frends. I
knoze dat she iz at da Bridj, lukin down own us, and up dere playing
an rompkink like a liddle kitten.

G'by Miss Violette; we'll awl see you sumday...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2007 8:07:03 PM
Old October 27th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Meow kitties,

Wen I furst came to RPCC, it wuz Miss Violette that wuz da furst to
respond; we became furends, and wen I became winked to her
clowder-mate, Tiger, we became sisfurs-in-paw.

She wuz a pillar of da kommunity, and a luffly girl; her passink wuz
much too soon, and left a hole in da harts ov her hoomans an frends. I
knoze dat she iz at da Bridj, lukin down own us, and up dere playing
an rompkink like a liddle kitten.

G'by Miss Violette; we'll awl see you sumday...

Miss Violette was a dear friend to me as well. She was a very important
part of the lives of all the kitties in my clowder. And Harri Roadcat
still won't tell me what deep, dark secrets Miss Violette taught her,
but they were life-changing. We will miss you, Miss Violette.

Cleo
Old October 27th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Meow kitties,

Wen I furst came to RPCC, it wuz Miss Violette that wuz da furst to
respond; we became furends, and wen I became winked to her
clowder-mate, Tiger, we became sisfurs-in-paw.

She wuz a pillar of da kommunity, and a luffly girl; her passink wuz
much too soon, and left a hole in da harts ov her hoomans an frends. I
knoze dat she iz at da Bridj, lukin down own us, and up dere playing
an rompkink like a liddle kitten.

G'by Miss Violette; we'll awl see you sumday...

Miss Violette was a dear friend to me as well. She was a very important
part of the lives of all the kitties in my clowder. And Harri Roadcat
still won't tell me what deep, dark secrets Miss Violette taught her,
but they were life-changing. We will miss you, Miss Violette.

Cleo

I tuu wuz befrended by Miss Violette. She sed dat we were both fowlerz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 27th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I never actually met Miss Violet but am friends with her slaves. I know the
heartache they went through when she left for the bridge. I also know she
comes to visit soft from time to time. Have fun Miss Violet, you left many
good memories with all who knew you or knew of you.

Old October 27th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

a very small grey tabby girl standz up anna walks veri closeta MMe. A... i
heard her memories inna furry's dreams... she wuz wunnerful anna she sended
me anna chester to life wif deze hoomanz, anna itz veri nize at owrz
howze...Looks sideways atta tiger... *whispers* i lofez torkurin your
husbandkitty*... stormmee

Old October 27th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger bows his head thinking of his friend...TV anna OEJ say a prayer to
bast for theirz catmom...

Old October 27th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wishes i had meeted her in diz life, butted i sees hersef in soft'z
dreams, Chester very mofed

Old October 27th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:57:32 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

a very small grey tabby girl standz up anna walks veri closeta MMe. A... i
heard her memories inna furry's dreams... she wuz wunnerful anna she sended
me anna chester to life wif deze hoomanz, anna itz veri nize at owrz
howze...Looks sideways atta tiger... *whispers* i lofez torkurin your
husbandkitty*... stormmee

You haf gudgud hoomanz indeed, liddle kitten.... An dey an Miss
Violette had a speshul bond...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2007 10:54:41 PM
Old October 27th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Mme. Anaïs, dat wuz a tuchin tribewt fur a gudgud cat. Miss Violette wuz
a lufflee cat, a tru ladee, ana frend tu effurrywun she met.
Ralph, clutching Kissa's paw

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow kitties,

Wen I furst came to RPCC, it wuz Miss Violette that wuz da furst to
respond; we became furends, and wen I became winked to her
clowder-mate, Tiger, we became sisfurs-in-paw.

She wuz a pillar of da kommunity, and a luffly girl; her passink wuz
much too soon, and left a hole in da harts ov her hoomans an frends. I
knoze dat she iz at da Bridj, lukin down own us, and up dere playing
an rompkink like a liddle kitten.

G'by Miss Violette; we'll awl see you sumday...

Hi, Miss Violette! [email protected] Cat community 3 May 7th 05 01:10 PM
Miss Violette [email protected] Cat community 3 December 24th 04 07:32 PM
Miss Violette! Harri Cat community 2 November 12th 04 09:33 PM
Update fur Miss Violette Tabitha Kitten Cat community 6 November 6th 04 01:23 PM
Miss Violette? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 11 September 8th 04 11:26 PM