re-interducing mesewf

Old October 2nd 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default re-interducing mesewf

I haz da same purroblim. I tellz da sekkaterry dat I wantz sum fudz, an she
keepz sayin it iznt "time" yet. Itz time when I say itz time!

Sundance

"Ratfinx" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 2:06 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
you haza purti smurt hoomin, i thinkz readin dat poem aza trubute to alla
bridge catz wuld be loferli, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

I dun no bout my hoomin bein smart - she cant rememfur to feed me on
da times wen i want to be feeded. So dum. I tells her and tells her,
but she cant rememfur. Yoosless.
Ratfinx

Old October 2nd 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I wuv dat pome n yoo shood reed wt at da Ball in honor uf awl da kitties hoo
went tew da Bridge. Mine meowmie haz wadder in her eyes now.
Mosey

you haza purti smurt hoomin, i thinkz readin dat poem aza trubute to alla
bridge catz wuld be loferli, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

"Ratfinx" On Oct 1, 7:48 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
If itz styll affailabbel, rememfurr tu pozt it neer Kissamouse tyme.
I tink mine sekkerterry effin safet it...sumweer...
--
Pitô.ônya

"Alirat153" wrote in message

Well Ize nebber been heer bfur but my meowmy hads and she sez dat I
haf to say hai. hai. I'm wite.

Da story is inna proper book now wiv pitchers an effuryfing. Luks
nice, an all da old kitties from RPCC gets menshinned. I fink dats wai
meowmy gots da watermonsters in hir ize cos she finking bout da
kitties dat gone to da brij.

She rote dis pome yestiday after da watermonsters got dride up:

"To all the cats i ever loved

Time is short, my furry friend, and shorter still for thee
A fleeting rub of love and comfort amidst life's fitful sea
Arriving in a flash of fur and toys and chasing games
The years mature your sleeping skills and sitting on my lap
your purrs comfort did solace bring
You own me
And then you're gone, your journeys done and I here I am still
Left to ponder deeply on the gifts you gave, the solace to my weary
heart, and mine own mortality to treasure.

Alirat"

mebbe i can redes it at da jellicle ball for her.
Ratfinx

Ratfinx.

This is "meowmy" interupting. I used to post to rpcc many many many
years ago - and just wondered if it still existed - and here it is -
wow. If anyone remembers (from that long ago) I wrote (er translated)
the First Kissamouse by Uncle Juanny. I put it together and got my
mum to draw some pictures and published it on Blurb.com. The days of
Juanny are sadly long gone, he limped off over the rainbow bridge many
years ago now, but his story will live on.

Ok dats enuff - its all abowt me! I iz a furry gorgus wite gurl cat
and my favrit noms is salmon. But I dont gets it - parrently its bad
fur my wasteline.
Goobye.

Old October 2nd 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

On Oct 2, 3:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I wuv dat pome n yoo shood reed wt at da Ball in honor uf awl da kitties hoo
went tew da Bridge. *Mine meowmie haz wadder in her eyes now.
Mosey

Hoomins and da wadder in dey ise -wat is wiv dat? I jus don
unnerstand wat all da wetness is abowt! We here now isnt we? Dats all
dat matters tu me ennyway. Silly hoomins.
Ratfinx

Old October 4th 09, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Ratfinx.
This is "meowmy" interupting. I used to post to rpcc many many many
years ago - and just wondered if it still existed - and here it is -
wow. If anyone remembers (from that long ago) I wrote (er translated)
the First Kissamouse by Uncle Juanny. I put it together and got my
mum to draw some pictures and published it on Blurb.com. The days of
Juanny are sadly long gone, he limped off over the rainbow bridge many
years ago now, but his story will live on.
Ok dats enuff - its all abowt me! I iz a furry gorgus wite gurl cat
and my favrit noms is salmon. But I dont gets it - parrently its bad
fur my wasteline.
Goobye.

Dis is kwite beautiful. No, ekstremely beautiful. I'm furry glad mew
plan to read this, because I found it vurry moving, and this year we are
saying goodbuye to our favorite bruther at the Ball.

I saw you posting earlier, Ratfinx, and wanted to infite mew to attend
wif me, that is, if it is not tuu late. I am a shy, fun-loving Siamese
with icy blue eyes who loves everyone and gets along with others. It is
my first Ball, although I kno everrywone, and we could meet people
togethfur. I hope mew will say yes.

Jack Porter
Old October 4th 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

On Oct 5, 7:24*am, Lucy wrote:
[...]

O yes fangu! I mite arrive at a diffrint time cos of being from Mew
Zealand but I will looks fur you.
Old October 4th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Ratfinx wrote:
On Oct 5, 7:24 am, Lucy wrote:
[...]

Ime heer now! I saw mew arrife. I will meet mew in the other thred.

Jack
Old October 5th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

trudi makes a note inna skort book, rf and jack porter... dat willz be veri
kule, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old October 5th 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Jack thinks dat he must get offur being so shy ...